Ewa Demarczyk DEAD

Alias #23

User
One for the more SOPHISTICATED LONGEURS (@win_the_game / @AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAaaaA / other more sophisticated longeurs who've yet to have the pleasure) and yes I know she jumped the twig in AUGUST 2020 but NOBODY BOTHERED TO TELL ME* :oi:

*until last night when I was possibly slightly drunkenly relaxing in-lounge

POST YOUR MEMORIES HERE

While you're composing yourselves and trying to stomach the terrible grief, here's one of her HI-NRG DISCO CLASSICS :disco:

To put it into some sort of context, she's been one of my favourite singers ever since I bought her debut album for £1 in Spitalfields Market about 15 years ago so you can imagine the terrible upset, even if she did only make the one album (plus a live one and one in Russian) and spent most of her final 50 years in bed frowning, chain-smoking L&M and nibbling on dumplings :(

Anyway I was hardly expecting her to ever make a comeback with another album of high-kicking cheer. Very much the INDILA of her generation. Dishes up a spectacularly tasty entrée and forgets all about the other courses :(

:(:(:(

ufak9kpTURBXy8xNDJkNGNjMGNmNzFmY2EyN2UxNWExYTRmMzQ1NDkxMy5qcGeSlQMAzIrNB9DNBGaTBc0EsM0CdIKhMAGhMQE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom