"Fall in Love at Christmas" (Feat. Kirk Franklin & Khalid)

Rate

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not doing much for me at the moment but I’ll wait to hear it in full.

1. Main Version (5:08)
2. Radio Edit (3:38)
3. Radio Edit with Outro (4:15)

What an utterly STRANGE choice. That won’t do anything.

I see Khalid is the click-baiting big name in this to get Gen Z streaming :eyes: I don't know the other girl (Kirk)

Kirk is a big name in contemporary gospel. Would imagine this will GO OFF towards the end

A1A4D320-3CBA-47E3-8F31-28C5E328B043.jpeg

Mariah Carey will return to Apple TV+ this December, announcing a new Christmas special titled Mariah’s Christmas: The Magic Continues.

The festive small-screen event will see the singer collaborate with Khalid and Kirk Franklin for the first and only performance of their new single, ‘Fall In Love At Christmas’.

The special comes in the wake of Carey’s original collaboration with the streaming platform, Mariah Carey’s Magical Christmas Special, which launched in 2020. Narrated by Tiffany Haddish, the event saw Carey joined by guest stars Ariana Grande, Jennifer Hudson and Snoop Dogg.

Carey will executive produce The Magic Continues, which will be helmed by music video director Joseph Kahn. A release date is yet to be confirmed.

‘Fall In Love At Christmas’ will be released on November 5. The collaborative track also features US choir director and gospel singer Kirk Franklin.

I love how she seems to be leaning in hard on outros this year. The We Belong Together 7-min Remix outro is just *ugh*

Reactions: dUb
I love it! I hope this is the sonic blueprint for the new album, sans Christmas flourishes.

Reactions: dUb
LUSH.

Here for this being a new template/style for her recording, which she's alluded to.

I'm three listens in so far and it's certainly a MOOD. I can't decide which mix to focus on.

Is this a Charmbracelet RARITY?! It's VERY Through the Rain.

The breathy vocals, the expensive mansion ballad, the hip-hop gospel outro. :disco:

Not feelin it after one listen and not sure where I’ll find the time for 9 more goes.

I don’t mind the whole vibe but vocally it sounds like a load of ad libs cut and pasted together. It’s not Christmassy and the video is stupid. Why can’t they ever sync her mouth up to the track?

Not feelin it after one listen and not sure where I’ll find the time for 9 more goes.

I don’t mind the whole vibe but vocally it sounds like a load of ad libs cut and pasted together. It’s not Christmassy and the video is stupid. Why can’t they ever sync her mouth up to the track?
Cancel her

the remixes are RATHER ENJOYABLE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom