Glastonbury 2023

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
So this kicks off tomorrow. I must say the iPlayer coverage of this last year, was one of my TV highlights of the year. Hopefully we'll get some top end gay performances like last year. Not sure who's on this year, although Carly Rae Jepson stuck out.

Already scheduled in Elton at 9pm on Sunday in my friends garden
Looked yesterday and I'd like to catch Will Young and Mel C on the Avalon stage, and SEB and Blondie on the Pyramid stage Sunday

Sharl attempting to get a sing-a-long going for a song they released later than 2001 is a bold choice.

God I can never get over what UTTER rip-off merchants Texas are. :D Whatever they're singing now is just Donna Summer's Love's Unkind with different lyrics.

God I can never get over what UTTER rip-off merchants Texas are. :D Whatever they're singing now is just Donna Summer's Love's Unkind with different lyrics.
They did have a song a year or two ago which actually sampled Donna, so I assume it’s going to be that rather than just a rip off.

What a great turnout for Carly Rae Jepsen. I'm so pleased for her, although her live vocals occasionally sound a bit strained, particularly when she's doing older material. Which is to be expected, I guess.

Always can be relied on for SUCH EXCITING FASHIONS :disco:
3BD95817-AD95-4DF2-9487-FBD6C3B88BE0.jpeg

:disco: I assume this one was supposed to be mildly BOWIE-ESQUE but don’t fucking pair it with highlights and a boring hairdo courtesy of BEAUTY BY JILL!

Switched over to CRJ, who is technically efficient, which I worry may be a recurring theme here.

Turns out I don't know a single Foo Fighters song.

CHVRCHES girl rather iconically just sweated her nipple cover out of her leg.

I enjoyed Texas' set.

Will see if I can get Kelis at 22.15 on iplayer next :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom