Gwen Stefani - Purple Irises + album 5

It's nice, but I'm watching this right now (5 more minutes left) and vintage Gwen was something else:

Oh Gwen. In the 90s she was really cool, but now she's really turned into the epitome of a cool girl.

Nobody cares about your relationship with Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake. Zzzzzzzz.

Oh Gwen. In the 90s she was really cool, but now she's really turned into the epitome of a cool girl.

Nobody cares about your relationship with Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake. Zzzzzzzz.
While this is harsh, I sort of agree. I used to like everything she did and I still try to like everything but this new song and the past few singles just do nothing for me. It’s frustrating thinking about the songs she threw in the rubbish bin while releasing this stuff. And indeed all there seems to be to write about is her love for Blake. Good for her, she seems happy! I hope she puts this album out, though, maybe I’ll find some gems there. Still like her voice.

Also, disappointing to read that there’s apparently some kind of contract for the No Doubt reunion which gives Gwen the rights for some No Doubt related content. As if it’s all just bargain for her.

There's nothing remotely about Blake or his dopey voice. I hope we get a Gwen-only version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom