Hollywood Strikes

She made a classic no makeup video statement the other day, but deleted it after the predictable backlash.

They can still produce shows in the UK right? Time for the Samantha Jones in London spin-off.

I do think poor Drew meant well. At worst I think she was naive and took bad advice. Good on her for walking it back - she’d be under tremendous pressure not to do so as well.

She’s not the only one either - Bill Maher, Jennifer Hudson, The Talk and The View are all going ahead without writers.

Apparently ROSS MATTHEWS had to disable comments because he supported her. The rich being ignorant and out of touch is pretty standard.

Meanwhile, I read that John Oliver is back on tour and doing benefits for his writing staff.

You’d think a stand up comedian would write his own material. :basil:

I used to enjoy watching Real Time a lot, the jokes were mostly funny and I liked that he always had guests from the whole political spectrum which usually resulted in interesting and heated debates (that is, when the guests weren’t interrupted by Bill). For instance it was nice to see that a few anti-Trump Republicans still exist. It was a great window into the absurdities of American politics.

But it in recent years it’s just become increasingly depressing and predictable. The focus has mostly shifted towards how crazy and unelectable the Democrats have become (like almost every episode), and then more recently with added transphobia and more sucking up to Netanyahu (while completely ignoring the Israeli judicial reforms that Bill would normally be against).

What y'all NEED to be covering is Queen PHOEBE

1000005633.jpg

1000005635.jpg

• Love
Reactions: COB
Love that I used to look at pics of her doing the exact same poses literally two decades ago on the old gossip blogs. May she never stop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom