"I like my fucking twot": A Tori Amos - American Doll Posse Sync Listen - FINALLY HAPPENED!

Poll OpTORItionies

• Total voters
I believe we did a release day sync but we can definitely do another one soon 🤩

I remember because I used this gif:

SHAME SHAME!

real housewives GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I'm so happy we have them and the Beekeeper official boots
To this day I regret not buying all the Beekeeper physicals. I have the London show CD but that's it. The rest are all pretty pricey on Discogs. Mind you not much in terms of artwork so thank goodness they're all on streaming.

The Legs & BOOTS series was released as a limited box I think, no? I would prefer that I think.

To this day I regret not buying all the Beekeeper physicals. I have the London show CD but that's it. The rest are all pretty pricey on Discogs. Mind you not much in terms of artwork so thank goodness they're all on streaming.

The Legs & BOOTS series was released as a limited box I think, no? I would prefer that I think.
I regret not buying a lot of Tori-related physicals! But then I have to remind myself I used to be on a student budget!

I looked into the Beekeeper physical boots a couple of days ago and yeah, we're talking hundreds of pounds for the full collection, which I just can't justify when I can stream them

Can I also just say how pleased I am that there have been no Mr Bad Men, Mary Janes or Giant's Rolling Pins on the last two albums.
Mary Jane is the least offensive of that lot because, I think, she's also aware of how terrible it is.
Giant's Rolling Pin I seem to remember was a focal point of many Geruldines interviews :bad:

I only have one of the bootlegs which a friend sent me as a gift as it was a show with a Cyndi Lauper cover on it, the Royce Hall, LA show. The track list is great, though Jamaica Inn is also on there.

Preparing for my transition into AATS by watching this AATS era show which is of course fire and yes SIREN is on the setlist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom