Is anyone else having POSTING ISSUES?

There is no difference between .org.uk and .co.uk in terms of the server. Any differences are almost certainly local issues to your own devices.

I'm getting a weird message when I log in. I click my shortcut on the toolbar and it sends me to the Moopy main page but I'm not logged in and there's a banner across the bottom of the page saying

"The active user has changed. Reload the page for the latest version."

When I then click Moopy Moop I'm already logged in and can see the Community Forum as usual.

Might be nothing ...

I'm getting a weird message when I log in. I click my shortcut on the toolbar and it sends me to the Moopy main page but I'm not logged in and there's a banner across the bottom of the page saying

"The active user has changed. Reload the page for the latest version."

When I then click Moopy Moop I'm already logged in and can see the Community Forum as usual.

Might be nothing ...
Delete your shortcut and remake it, and if that doesn't help, clear your cache as well

Delete your shortcut and remake it, and if that doesn't help, clear your cache as well
I just used the shortcut and everything was fine so I was coming to thank whoever mended it!

It's probably my own fault, this morning I had to convince an IT bloke to drop what he was doing and reset an email password that had expired because all the work emails had suddenly stopped working.

Moopy has been a bit broke for me this week, pages timing out, not loading, not always getting notifications.

Not sure what it is but thought I'd mention it. It does seem awfully QUIET so not sure if others are having trouble.

Moopy has been a bit broke for me this week, pages timing out, not loading, not always getting notifications.

Not sure what it is but thought I'd mention it. It does seem awfully QUIET so not sure if others are having trouble.
Same here earlier, plus my previous issues, I just visit Moopy less and less because it's a pain to post/read. Oh well

Also if you get an actual error message/code/number screenshot it and post it here when it starts working again. Or if you notice a pattern to the issues.

Also if you get an actual error message/code/number screenshot it and post it here when it starts working again. Or if you notice a pattern to the issues.

Thanks I will. It's mostly just the pages loading slowly or not at all, just timing out, like the page is frozen but it's not, so might not show up as an error in the log.

Oh well! These things usually fix themselves...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom