Kelly Clarkson - When Christmas Comes Around

Jark

User
of course her first record in like four years and post-divorce is a Christmas album. That's So Kelly.

first single Christmas Isn't Cancelled (Only You) is out next Thursday.

ciccover.jpg

That title! :D

Was she not rumoured to be working on her own 21-esque Divorce opus?

the actual studio/divorce record is coming next year apparently.

the title of this is awful. the first album was such a classic, this one has to be good or else why bother?

That title! :D

Was she not rumoured to be working on her own 21-esque Divorce opus?
I’m kind of here for a kelly Clarkson bitter Christmas divorce album

I love Kelly, but any talk of Christmas before the last week in November should be a hanging offence.

I think it’s fine for Americans and Christmas albums, they always seem to start really early

maybe because Americans have weird things like Christmas rooms (I assume because one woman on Marie Kondo did)

I think it’s fine for Americans and Christmas albums, they always seem to start really early

maybe because Americans have weird things like Christmas rooms (I assume because one woman on Marie Kondo did)
Well your avatar is certainly very festive.

Details of Kellys second Christmas album have been announced.

When Christmas Comes Around... will be released on Friday October 15.

The album's standard edition features twelve tracks including the album's lead single Christmas isn’t Canceled (just you) plus covers of It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas, Santa Baby and Last Christmas.

Original songs on the tracklist include Ariana Grande collaboration Santa, Can't You Hear Me, and Glow, a duet with country singer Chris Stapleton.

The deluxe version of When Christmas Comes Around... features three standalone Xmas tracks Kelly has released over the last few years, including 2017's Christmas Eve, and 2020's Under The Mistletoe with Brett Eldredge and All I Want For Christmas Is You.

Kelly's first Christmas album Wrapped In Red spawned the smash hit single Underneath The Tree, which reached a new peak of Number 15 on the Official Singles Chart in December 2020. Underneath The Tree is BRIT Certified Platinum with 780,000 chart sales in the U.K.

Kelly Clarkson - When Christmas Comes Around... tracklist

1. Merry Christmas Baby
2. It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
3. Christmas Isn't Cancelled (Just You)
4. Merry Christmas (To the One I Used to Know)
5. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
6. Glow (with Chris Stapleton)
7. Santa Baby
8. Santa, Can You Hear Me (with Ariana Grande)
9. Last Christmas
10. Jingle Bell Rock
11. Blessed
12. Christmas Come Early
13. Under the Mistletoe (with Brett Eldredge) [Bonus Track]
14. All I Want for Christmas Is You [Bonus Track]
15. Christmas Eve [Bonus Track]

I assume we won't get a proper studio set until she's sorted out that snake of a husband from getting nothing more than he's aiming for already.

Not to pit strong independent women of festivity in September against each other but Leona is also gifting us with a re-release of “Christmas, With Love” containing some tacked-on new songs.

Why is the role of Kelly Clarkson now being played by Jennifer Coolidge?

And why is she releasing a Christmas song in the actual summer when there’s a heatwave on?

I'm not too hot on the song sadly. although I've lost track of whether I should be hot or cold on a Christmas song released in September.

I am quite partial towards a Christmas big band banger with full on VOCALS, so the Ariana collab very much WORKS for me:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom