Lana Del Rey - Blue Banisters

I do feel somewhat hurt this is the first album rollout where she hasn't already announced the next album name.

• Haha
Reactions: VoR
All roads that lead to you as integral to me as arteries
That get the blood flowing straight to the heart of me
America, I need a miracle
I can't sleep at home tonight, send me a Hilton Hotel
Or a cross on the hill, I'm a lost little girl
Findin' my way to you

POETIC QUEEN 💔

Imagine Dealer becoming her next mainstream hit, she's really overdue one.

Imagine if it gets remixed a la Summertime Sadness by Imanbek or Purple Disco Machine. *dies*

I'm afraid we'll be out at dinner but there in spirit.

The album is #3 in the first UK midweeks - ahead of the new Biffy Clyro but behind Elton and Duran Duran. 4,500 chart sales currently separate number 1 and number 4.

that position and the sales are great considering the lack of vinyl ready for this week. I'm shocked.
Yeah I mean I've preordered them all and also streaming I guess it helps the Queen but I guess my vinyl pre-order won't count for this week's sales?

THUNDER is my Blue Banisters obsession of today :disco:

original.gif

You roll like thunder, pouring all your drinks
The party's lit and you, my friend, half-cut when it begins
You roll like thunder, you're tryna catch that wind
That lightning in the bottle, that moonbeam in your hand

And you try to see the bright side when each new day begins
But you're not satisfied at the rainbow's end :(

Yeah I mean I've preordered them all and also streaming I guess it helps the Queen but I guess my vinyl pre-order won't count for this week's sales?
vinyl will count when they ship which I think is next week or the following?

if it has sold a great vinyl number like COCC did (the current record holder for female artists!), it could theoretically re-peak that week, or re-enter top 5

1. ULTRAViolence
NFR!
3. Born To Die / Paradise

4. Lust for Life
5. BLUE BANISTERS
6. Honeymoon
Chemtrails Over the Country Club

I've never seen BTD and Paradise as a whole album, kinda like The Fame and Monster :o

Hilariously, the black version of Blue Banisters seems to be the rarest currently on sale :basil:

Oh yeah - I saw a guy who runs a small label saying that he made 700 copies of an LP on coloured vinyl and 300 on black. The coloured copies flew out and were hitting £50 on Discogs while the much more limited black vinyl took several months to clear!

I've made peace with Ultraviolence, I think it's my all time fave album of hers but I can't get into the singles at all #sorry

1. Ultraviolence
2. NFR!
3. Born To Die
4. Lust For Life
5. Paradise
The rest are all fine, hopefully BB will crawl up with time :disco: COCC remains trash.

I pre-ordered the alt-cover RED VINYL, what a TROLLANA she is for not giving us a banisters BLUE vinyl :D
eb34dac4623722347e4e336c4fe8d9e0.jpg

and there's a repress of CHEMTRAILS on BLUE vinyl coming in a few weeks (with an alt-cover I far prefer) for RSD Black Friday (WHATEVER THAT IS) that I will likely pick up too :disco:
9326695.JPG
She's such a troll! :D

OMG maybe @VoR was right? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom