Late Night Drunk Moopy

tumblr_mpn8705wNO1qcf522o1_250.gif

Hi babes

Taking a breather at this Soft Cell/Pet Shop Boys night 😍

I got chatted up by a cute goth but he left early :( (after giving me a kiss on the cheek, adorbs)

I don't have any alcohol :(

Someone double their drink ration for me.

• Care
Reactions: RJN
I'm also sober.

Fully confident that Tisch can do the job alone, however.

Hi babes

Taking a breather at this Soft Cell/Pet Shop Boys night 😍

I got chatted up by a cute goth but he left early :( (after giving me a kiss on the cheek, adorbs)

could you be any more of a homo

I also have no booze in, sorry @RJN

I may make up for it tomorrow. I'm taking a friend to see Alicia Keys in Manchester, and I'll need something to entertain me during the interminable piano ballads that I suspect will pad out her 3-5 good songs.

Oh I'm being facetious, I'm sure she'll be very good.

No CLEOPATRA, but we can't hold everyone to that standard.

Actually R VOR is just a low expectations queen and he's going to come back with a "well she's no BRANDY but I enjoyed it far more than I expected" review

I also have no booze in, sorry @RJN

I may make up for it tomorrow. I'm taking a friend to see Alicia Keys in Manchester, and I'll need something to entertain me during the interminable piano ballads that I suspect will pad out her 3-5 good songs.

I got really into her 2009 album 'The Element of Freedom', then never checked on her again.

Keep yourself entertained at the gig by putting on an Xtina voice and saying 'play something for me Alicia' before every song.

Actually R VOR is just a low expectations queen and he's going to come back with a "well she's no BRANDY but I enjoyed it far more than I expected" review

If she does a Brandy and performs all the hits in medley form and fucks off after 40 minutes I might just DIE :D

Unthinkable and Try Sleepjng with a Broken Heart are two of the best songs ever

Reactions: GNL
I do recall the collective hysteria on moopy when Try Sleeping first dropped

I always liked her early R&B stuff but that was the moment the gays claimed her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom