Laurence Fox: Cunt

The implications were obviously too severe and his lawyer doubtless phoned him in a panic. Silly bastard.

I read a theory that he did it on purpose so that he can ‘blame the system’ and say ‘the democratic process is being subverted’. The man is an utter lunatic.

I read a theory that he did it on purpose so that he can ‘blame the system’ and say ‘the democratic process is being subverted’. The man is an utter lunatic.

That was totally my first thought. I wonder if that right-wing millionaire who's been bankrolling him has finally realised he's pissing money up the wall and pulled the plug. It'd track with his apparent meltdown about no longer being able to pay the legal fees required to see his kids.

I'd say that theory holds. But isn't he too far into lunacy for anyone to give a shit? I can't see anyone other than his existing acolytes being bothered to listen to him.
That was totally my first thought. I wonder if that right-wing millionaire who's been bankrolling him has finally realised he's pissing money up the wall and pulled the plug. It'd track with his apparent meltdown about no longer being able to pay the legal fees required to see his kids.

Mukhtar Ali Yassin (the guy Fox was suing for libel before dropping the case earlier this month) has recently posted this suggestion.

Reactions: VoR
What's his future post-grift? It's grinding to a halt for him now and he can't go back to acting because everyone hates him and we was pretty poor and he can't go back to music because he was fucking atrocious at it.

I love that hes the architect of all of his failures. He talked himself £18k pooer. He talked himself out of a GB News job. He's a big red flag to people who want to go down the same route.

It frustrates me that because he is from an absolute empire, he can do whatever he likes and he really won’t suffer financially. £180k will probably have zero effect on him and he’ll just carry on regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom