Lindsay Lohan 2022 Comeback: PREGNANT!

I loved her on Jimmy Fallon the other week - I forgot that she always comes off as quite smart and down to Earth. HERE for the comeback. :disco:

Reactions: GNL
I love that everybody wants to see her win. The early 2000s just would not have been as iconic.

I enjoyed it. It's not as ridiculous as the first clip (and sorta off review), but I hope it secures her more Netflix work that's a bit more Lohanstantial.

If this means Spirit in the Dark is delayed AGAIN.:evil:
hun she just posted this on her IG account, so I guess it's official, no new music or movies for a while unless she wants to upstage Rihanna :eyes:

but hey! there's always that leech lime hogging sister Aliana

hun she just posted this on her IG account, so I guess it's official, no new music or movies for a while unless she wants to upstage Rihanna :eyes:

but hey! there's always that leech lime hogging sister Aliana

OMG so she's basically confirmed she's doing the Superbowl next year.

Thank god she doesn't need this shit anymore, she's got Netflix money now.

PS. I love how Lilo is the biggest name from that line up of has beens :disco:

Lindsay Lohan's Beach Club needed another season. Although I heard it wasn't as much of a club, as much as a bar on the beach that got closed as soon as filming finished, but still.

Trailer for Irish Wish. (Including soundtrack featuring THE CORRS)

I'm sorry but this looks crap that I would see, but oh Linds, even Madame Web would have suited you better, at least that's trash that people wanna watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom