Love Island 2020 (Winter Edition)

“Set the bar for every man in here”

He’s leaving because he’s been advised he has no hope of making it past the first public vote because he’s a murdering toff CUNT! :D

Just catching up with this.

The twin hitting on Nas is so blatant :D

She absolutely does not fancy him AT ALL

Connor is absolute psycho :D He makes me look hinged.

Clearly Sophie was having a laugh

The twins are like pawns on a chess board, their robotic moves for guys can be seen a mile off. I'm glad sweet chump Nas didn't continue his puppy dog routine for whatever one it was as well, but I'm not sure I like the mixed signals angle from him either.

I hope Sophie decides to call time on Connor - what a rat.

I mean, it's always been a bit - let's say LOW RENT but this series just feels like budget version of low rent.

I get that ITV are trying to strike the iron while it's hot but when has that ever really worked for any format long-term? They're just gonna burn out one of their most recognisable (whether you love it or hate it) series quicker.

They aren’t really up to much, are they?

This one appears to have wet himself :(

5e1f37c722000056004728fc.jpeg

I really wish they would stop saying LIKE after every second word. :manson:

I like the dimples on the 20 year old, but his age does go against him (then again, where I'm from I could be his dad so I'm not the demographic for that one).

The other one seems terribly by-numbers, but yes he's got the best body by the looks of it.

Conner would be a goner for me if I were Soph. Doesn't she know he'll only get worse?

Oh and the sloppy seconds (aka the twins) to get more and more obvious please. The lip licking whilst moaning and groaning at what anyone with a penis says is brilliant awkward TV.

Who do we think is getting DUMPED from the island tonight then? I’m going for a twin.

It’s got to be a twin? I think Nas will pair with one of them though.

Ms Fudge ZONING out when Connagh was listing his music taste that very much did NOT match hers and then jumping on “metal” with “I love Red Hot Chilli Peppers” :D

I can only presume it’s like prison and the guards are sneaking in SPICE.

Connor with the G is the only one worth having and I hope Shona with a G bags hun tonight.

Poor Nas. How could he possibly pick between the twins? They were even in the same outfits. He must have been struggling to pick out which one was which.

Reactions: SDF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom