Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

OutSynk

Nexus Being

tumblr_m8wk66dzA81r3ty02o1_500.gif

I mean it looks more interesting than Kraven

Sydney šŸ˜that's enough to get my ass over to the cinema.

why does the trailer give off some big Tobey Maguire-2000's Spider-Man movie energy?? Dakota feels like such a random casting decision, she doesn't strike me as an action star like Scarlett does.

I think I preferred Madame Web as an old lady in the Nineties Spider-Man cartoon :o

This feels like such a weird concept, I'm surprised they haven't just done a straightforward Spider-Woman movie with Gwen Stacy or someone.

I remember these posters from when I died researching spiders in the Amazon šŸ•·ļø

• Love
Reactions: dUb
oh Dear.

These look like a STRAIGHT TO CABLE movie. Awful doesn't begin to cover it.

she's right! any sentence can sound idiotic out of context! but not all sentences also sound idiotic IN context! :disco:

The quiet savagery of "what a silly thing." :disco:

oh, those reviews kinda confirm some spoilers though :confused:
Emma Roberts and Adam Scott appear in cameos as young versions of Aunt May and Uncle Ben

Just watched the trailer -

So happy weā€™re getting a Final Destination 6!

The absolute cheek of this nepo baby getting uppity over starring in utter shit! :D

Pick better scripts then darlinā€™!
where's the fun in that :disco: Dakota is from the Naomi Watts school of starring in bombs only!

At least the 50 Shades movie franchise wasn't a complete bomb or was it? (Plus it gave us more Rita Ora).

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever watched something sheā€™s appeared in where I didnā€™t want to end it all!

HELPPPP I really wanna see this now!

Is this the WORST RT score for a Marvel/Marvel adjacent project ever?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom