Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The decision was not made simply because other movies have post-credits scenes, but to maintain ambiguity and promise for the story. :eyes:

what a load of bollocks, even Dakota has been repeatedly stating in interviews that it's a stand alone movie detached from the MCU and even hinting at no sequels nor spin-offs whatsoever.

It's down to 16% now. :disco:
9ds34Zm.gif

I'm quite easily impressed but wow this was beyond awful. At times it felt like a student project, the dialogue was hideous, the special effects was poor, everyone felt the need to explain what was happening over and over, on top of that it's so dark, everyone plays it straight and the Parker reveal was just tedious. It made Venom look like first class Oscar material.

What's next? Kraven the Hunter? They can't sink any lower so my expectations are lifted a tad.

I'm quite easily impressed but wow this was beyond awful. At times it felt like a student project, the dialogue was hideous, the special effects was poor, everyone felt the need to explain what was happening over and over, on top of that it's so dark, everyone plays it straight and the Parker reveal was just tedious. It made Venom look like first class Oscar material.

What's next? Kraven the Hunter? They can't sink any lower so my expectations are lifted a tad.
I LIKED Venom and the sequel. They were fun.

Perhaps I am bonkers because I dislike superhero movies (nothing more so than the MCU), yet really enjoyed this :D

Well Sony are giving no fucks and seemingly spending an obscene amount of money convincing us that this is a great movie. I keep getting served content on Instagram and YouTube by creators and influencers (that I don’t even follow by the way) that they LOVED this GREAT movie OMG and SHOCKED EMOJI and so on.

Keep hustling Sony and you might just BREAK EVEN!

It never quite reached the iconically terrible lows of Catwoman (what could?) but it was still fun. Dakota spitting every single line of dialogue like she hates every single member of the cast and crew was :disco:

Oh this was BAD. Not Catwoman bad as in awesome, just BAD.

Was the baddie supposed to not be moving his lips in sync with the dreadful dialogue, or was that just terrible over-dubbing?

And that Sweeney woman. Yeah, edit THAT. Can’t act to save her life.

a few friends have described it as "campy bad", but not near anywhere as X-Men Dark Phoenix or The Flash bad.

This is already out digitally so I'll be watching this trash soon. I randomly skipped to a couple of scenes and Dakota always looks like she's holding in laughter while trying to look serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom