Madonna night on BBC2

First an hour of Madonna at the BBC, so far featuring
- Holiday TOTP
- Music Radio 1 Big Weekend

And now onto

Hollywood Jonathan Ross

Pitchy vocals & messed up lyrics love it :disco:

Love Niki and Donna, bring them back! NB I don't know the story there

Yeah it's slim pickings when it comes to her and TOTP. They're actually playing the videos :D

Yeah we had Frozen from the Lottery earlier....cant be much more in the archives after the totps perf?

I know she did Take a Bow....*edit....[Ellie]You'll See[/Ellie]

Oh yes they are diving into the Radio 1 Big weekend....to be fair even though this is mimed, Give it 2 Me is impressive - loved the Choreo

Give It 2 Me [shocking vocals I know...] should have been a far bigger hit. I know it was a number 2 here (I think?) but it was one of those ones that then just fell out the top 20 the next week or something..

Give It 2 Me [shocking vocals I know...] should have been a far bigger hit. I know it was a number 2 here (I think?) but it was one of those ones that then just fell out the top 20 the next week or something..

Give It to me was a #6 or #7

Give it 2 me I love that perf... this was when she was her last twilight dancing era, so good in the Hard Candy Tour too...MDNA still very good...Rebel Heart good but you could see the slow down...Madame X...well..

Hurrah! I just remember her opening that episode of TOTP by saying “You know who I am, and you know what I’m gonna do”

I remember she had been out the limelight for a while and I was in the last years of primary school and the girls talking about her being on TOTP the day after. I was like 'YES'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom