Mariah Misc 2024

Suedey, Frozen, PIAO PIAO, Moonbaby, Louf, Whatevar and the rest of the lambs WOULD DIFFER. and I see you Jark! Sneaky bitch! :D
girl I never listen to that song but it's a classic and she sounds divine!

she looks her normal weight to me! why isn't this anniversary tour for TEOM going global? I need a London date.

Oh I think she looks fantastic - I just wanted an expert opinion on what the lotion goddess was doing to remain so creamy smooth. Usually with Mariah there is a catch to her looking so good - painted on abs, a chunk of armpit missing on an album cover, etc.

Convinced we’re getting something major tomorrow - maybe not a new song, but an announcement at the very least

🔮

(🥴)

Last edited:
I am so tempted to go. I just saw her at Christmas but I might see if I can swing Vegas :D

IMG_7558.jpeg

I love when she just gets a touch up on stage 😂 when I saw her on the Christmas Tour the lady behind us was like IS SHE SERIOUS :D I wanted to ask her if she knew anything about Mariah

View attachment 25806

I love when she just gets a touch up on stage 😂 when I saw her on the Christmas Tour the lady behind us was like IS SHE SERIOUS :D I wanted to ask her if she knew anything about Mariah

In a world full of flops desperate to be "rELAtAbLe" for Likes, we stan an UNrelatable queen who will laugh in your face and still make millions :disco:

Why has EVERYONE started stealing CAMP CAPITALS lately!?
Moopy isn't the only place that uses camp caps is it? Pretty sure I've seen them used in other forums before and during my time on Moopy. Regardless, I love how CONFRONTATIONAL they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom