Marvel’s Secret Invasion

I think it looks cool (I will probably hate it and find it blah like everything they’ve done lately once I watch it).

I think it looks quite good so far, SLJ is always a welcome presence and obviously Olivia Colman will be fabulous.

200w.gif

I’ve watched the first two episodes so far and it’s diverting enough to keep me entertained. Sort of similar in tone to ’The Falcon and the Winter Soldier’ for anyone who liked that.

It does have some flaws, in particular, the thing which happened at the end of episode one was flat out despicable and it makes even less sense than usual as to why this whole business isn’t being dealt with by the Avengers.

I think I want to watch this one

It’s not going to be Wandavision though is it, let’s face it

I Can't get past the first episode, it's so boring, or maybe my ADD kicks in. *scrolls TikTok while watching thiS*

Pipo you’re such a Gen Z

“I tried the Sopranos and didn’t really care for it, even though I definitely looked up every 30 seconds in between YouTube shorts of dogs recreating scenes from Love Island”

Pipo you’re such a Gen Z

“I tried the Sopranos and didn’t really care for it, even though I definitely looked up every 30 seconds in between YouTube shorts of dogs recreating scenes from Love Island”

I haven’t watched this but I doubt it’s the Sopranos :D

I Can't get past the first episode, it's so boring, or maybe my ADD kicks in. *scrolls TikTok while watching thiS*
Don't worry they have MORE coming such as the highly anticipated ECHO and IRON HEART.

Don't worry they have MORE coming such as the highly anticipated ECHO and IRON HEART.

In their defense, I read they might dump the whole series instead of releasing one episode per week :basil: so at least they are self AWARE.

In their defense, I read they might dump the whole series instead of releasing one episode per week :basil: so at least they are self AWARE.
By contrast, that might suggest that they are even less confident than they were about such non-highlights as Hawkeye and She-Hulk.

Is there anything I need to know before I dive into this? Where does it fit in canon?

I feel so out the loop. Putting the TV series into the main phases was the biggest mistake IMO.

Is there anything I need to know before I dive into this? Where does it fit in canon?

I feel so out the loop. Putting the TV series into the main phases was the biggest mistake IMO.
It’s mainly related to Captain Marvel which you should watch first if you haven’t already!

Oh I’ve seen that and yes that definitely helps. But there’s stuff happening in the first ep that makes you feel like you’re supposed to know stuff that you don’t.

I mean the stuff with Agent Ross? Where did that come from?? Major character in a couple of movies and then… that happens??

so, will I be able to understand Tha Marvels when it comes out in November:eyes: ?
Probably. Not like anything significant ever happens in these shows.

I'll TRY watching (the first episode of) Ms Marvel #soon.

Yeah I've heard nothing positive about this series, I'll probably give it a miss :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom