MOOPY INDOOR SCAVENGER HUNT 2020 - SIGN UP BY MIDNIGHT 27/03 (UK TIME)!

octophone

Prole Art Threat
Right then, simple enough idea.

This will be a scavenger hunt with a difference - the difference being that, since we're in lockdown, all the items must come from inside your own current residence. So no rattling around the streets looking for the last remaining Yankee Candle shop still open or anything like that, this will be a serious indoors job.

I am trusting that you will all be sensible about this - we're a funny bunch sometimes but we're all smart enough not put ourselves at risk for a game.

I propose to do this in teams, maybe pairs, depends how many people want in. also, I'm thinking of two rounds with maybe a head to head for the two top teams at the end.

So sign up below and we'll get going from there. Aim to have the list of things out tomorrow night, will check the other contests running before announcing points/winners etc.

I'm busy with work (putting books on the shelf) so probably will not have time for this.

At least the pansies won't have to be in bloom this time around.

I am looking forward to this, although worried it might just be a game of "who owns the most stuff".

Actually laughed out loud reading this thread. No wonder Rita hasn't responded yet. The absolute floppery.

The utter despair of Rita, absolutely no fucks given by ameraal and Penelope, GUEST PLAYER Rhythmbarbican trying to save the day but then serving that blasphemous reimagining of the manson. The potential disasters for this year has got me wanting to join after all.:disco:

Last edited:
On the subject of Moopy Fate - I wanted to watch the film @Suomi made (I remembered VoR's gravestone when I was at work a few weeks back and nearly pissed myself) but he's taken it down. I assume it was due to a copyright claim from Warner Bros - given the how much of the plot he plagiarised from Bridges of Madison County - but I'd LOVE to watch it again if it still exists.

Also one thing, I don’t know how to upload pictures to Moopy now that Tinypic doesn’t work anymore.

Actually laughed out loud reading this thread. No wonder Rita hasn't responded yet. The absolute floppery.

Rita's VERY FIRST POST cracked me up. what a hoot

didn't people do some NAUGHTY ones as well in that game? my own HENZ even

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom