MOOPY INDOOR SCAVENGER HUNT - ROUND TWO RESULTS AT 8PM!!

Will it help all this if I tell you I cheated slightly in Round 1 by turning my yellow t-shirt inside out so you couldn't see all the black writing on it?

Apart from this (which I still understand being a little upset over and not because I was on Team 5) has there been anything that bad? All the "that's not a sandal, OH YES IT FUCKING IS" stuff has all been competitive but light hearted fun, no? Unless I'm forgetting some truly terrible meltdown
I quit the game last week after being unable to deal with one of my team mates and then took offence to everything anybody said about it. I don't think anyone noticed or cared.

Will it help all this if I tell you I cheated slightly in Round 1 by turning my yellow t-shirt inside out so you couldn't see all the black writing on it?
I shared all the photos you guys put up before I left your team with Team 5. I was hoping they'd use them, because I thought, well that's quite funny. I also messaged Iguana to sing a song for Team 5. Then I realised I'd lost my mind a little bit.

Yes, Christian gave it a 5 :( and Rita and the other judge gave it a 10

I’ve just had another similar memory - one time me and some members on here each did our own performance of a Eurovision song and I put together a mix of Have Some Fun (Czech Rep 08) with Statements, called Have Some Statements. During the performance I got @Tetris-Rock to repeatedly circle me and hit me with her backpack (couldn’t find a handbag) as I read out the emotional lyrics.

Some monster gave this artpop a 1/10 and said he ‘didn’t understand it’ :oi:
I would probably close my account and report the whole site to Yewtree in outright fury.

I will say I would make a fucking ATROCIOUS judge for one of these things. COB could send in one of those videos where he sets fire to a sack of kittens and I'd still probably award it 10/10 and make it a joint winner alongside Star healing a leper with the power of thought. I just don't like upsetting people.

Alla has been shut in for weeks and weeks and can't go on a daily run like the rest of us.

Maybe he just needed to get away from the screen. Good idea Alla.

Octophone has yet to deliver our court mandated five points, so my legal advice in this area may be unreliable.

I said before anyone started that I was going to deliver a scathing commentary, and I did.

Hope you’re OK @Alla, but its just a game on the internet x

Family Fortunes DEAD? I was just starting to do well.

Oh god I forgot that. Well NOW it's even more important

@big ron to send Alla a series of classy nudes to make up for this catastrophe. Send them to me first though, I know what Alla likes and I'll pass on the best.

I quit the game last week after being unable to deal with one of my team mates and then took offence to everything anybody said about it. I don't think anyone noticed or cared.

I forgot that - to be fair it seemed group-contained and was quietly brushed over so I assumed no one wanted to talk of it.

Maybe we can all just accept we feel a bit like Belgian Blanche right now, on the edge with questionable vocals, so things will inevitably get a bit HAIRY.

Stick to questions like "take a photo of..." instead of pet projects. If anyone ever dares to host it again of course

What IS the average age of moopy?

I'm guessing 38 ish
I'm 17, which is definitely the youngest, and I know ameraal is 73. I'm tempted to say that's the oldest, but we've no way of knowing how old Lolly is other than those occasional references to serving in the Crimea.

So in conclusion, 38 sounds about right.

Reactions: GNL
I'm gonna close this. The Final is getting shoved down the page for one thing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom