MOOPY SURVIVOR - LAUNCH THREAD - NIGHT 1

One hour left before Team Kylie start backstabbing each other in the back.

Well I’ve just setup on the porch so I can be more with nature for this occasion and popped open a can of cider.

We go up in half an hour people! I'm getting some wine... I feel I'm gonna be very stressed out :D

A bit of discord in the ranks of team Diiana. I'm happy to say all of team Kylie are online, and Penelope definitely hasn't been arrested for shoplifting again.

Welcome to Moopy Survivor!

Your first challenge will begin in 2 minutes and will be posted in here and in both Tribe Forums. Full instructions will be in that post!

CHALLENGE 1: MIND OF USELESS INFORMATION

Welcome to the island, it's time to use your brains,
Filled with useless information, whatever it retains,
You'll need to bring your minds together, and gather info quick,
Or one of you will face the chop and be made to feel a dick

Welcome to your first challenge. And we're starting with a quiz. Follow the link here https://drive.google.com/open?id=14ROYkdavVHFH4ztDJmz8Ia0LmepfTqWqc9B3wQuCU2o to access 20 questions. Lots of the questions are things that I would hope no-one knows off the top of their heads... so this is a test of how quickly you can deploy your research skills as a team and work together to get as many correct answers as possible. There are a couple of wild cards in there too...!

Rules:
1. If more than one form is returned to me from a team in the time given, the highest score will be counted.
2. Any submissions that arrive more than 15 minutes after this post will be ignored.
3. In the event of a tie between the two tribes, the team whose form is returned to me first will win immunity.
4. The lowest scoring tribe will be given 10 minutes to make their decision and vote one member of their tribe off. They will no longer take part in the game.

Good luck!

Are there minus points for wrong answers? I hope so.

Wonder if anyone had the smarts to reverse search the wally image to get a high res version and find him...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom