MOOPY SURVIVOR - Team Selection...

Which team will the winner come from?

• Total voters
If this makes me the Heidi N Closet of the season and guarantee me the F6, call me whatever you want.

I'm kinda pleased Penelope and Suomi are on different teams - but also would have liked them together too for maximum drama... who knows... :D

Looking at Team Kylie, we've got a range of skills covered. Video editing, wrestling trivia, law, actuarising, teaching, having boobs, causing a diplomatic incident by setting fire to the Latvian embassy... I feel like we're essentially unbeatable.

Looking at Team Kylie, we've got a range of skills covered. Video editing, wrestling trivia, law, actuarising, teaching, having boobs, causing a diplomatic incident by setting fire to the Latvian embassy... I feel like we're essentially unbeatable.

Now you mention it there IS a 'having boobs' challenge. Is that unfair?

I'm kinda pleased Penelope and Suomi are on different teams - but also would have liked them together too for maximum drama... who knows... :D

Let's face it, the chances of them both making it to the final 10 when the tribes merge... Slim to none.

(I am showing no bias as host.)

Oh sorry I learned to read

can I have 5 please

I sort of wish I'd joined this now, I have no idea what it's about but it seems like a HOOT.

Oh sorry I learned to read

can I have 5 please

You are the final tribe member of...

So the tribes are decided. Ameraal will join Kylie Tribe and the tribes are:

KYLIE TRIBE
Rita
ButterTart
Alla
Kindacool
dmlaw
Indie
Penelope
ameraal

DANNII TRIBE
Jacques
Lucille
Raining On Me
Suomi
Phoenix
Tisch
Rhythmbarbican
SDF

Next steps:
  • In the next day or two Indie will be giving the 8 members of Kylie access to one forum and the other 8 members of Dannii access to another forum.
  • Non-players (audience members) will be able to see both forums, but players will be banned access from the other tribe's forum.
  • Whilst it will be impossible for me to police everything going on behind the scenes if there are clear cases of open cheating then the tribe that cheats will be penalised. Please can audience members not share precise comments they see in the other forums...

The game begins:
  • Monday 18th May at 8pm.
  • First challenge will be posted at exactly 8pm on Monday 18th May and will last precisely 15 minutes.
  • If tribe members are not here then that's tough - you might want to consider that when deciding who to vote out. You'll just need to do as best you can without missing team members.
  • The team who loses the first challenge will go straight to Tribal Council - and will be given 10 minutes to discuss if they want, before they each vote privately to me who they would like out of the tribe. You can lie, form alliances or do whatever you like to try and seal your place in the game.
  • At 8:30pm the first player will be eliminated from the game and challenge 2 will be posted.
  • This will happen 4 times on the first night leaving us with 12 players still in the game...

Hope that makes sense! I'll send a further reminder the day before!

Last edited:
THESE DATES ARE WRONG
Monday 19th May
8pm on Monday 21st May

This is so confusing, Monday is none of those days.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom