Natalie Imbruglia - double pregnant and now birthing adult album Firebird - new TIMBRE + bright & breezy

Natalie has confirmed that the song in her WHOLE CAREER that she's most PROUD of writing is...

Firebird :disco:

with When You Love Too Much in second place :manson:
I guess the latter is because she says it was the song that broke her period of writer’s block.

My vinyl has just arrived by the way and it's so beautiful

I'm totally obsessed with this album

1. White Lilies Island
2. FIREBIRD
3. Left Of the Middle
4. Counting Down The Days
5. Come To Life
6. Male

She's not that prolific at all is she.
Omg yaaaas! I'm so happy you're now FULLY on board. It's a wonderful album and it definitely takes a bit of time to click but I really love every track now.

I was looking at the vinyl today and it is gorgeous. I'm also always grateful for all the lyrics in print!

I've been listening to Firebird again today, it is really good and I am glad it's getting a second airing on the promo circuit and on moopy.

I am liking Nothing Missing - it sounds quite Left of the Middle, what did people think of the Graham Norton perf?

I've been listening to Firebird again today, it is really good and I am glad it's getting a second airing on the promo circuit and on moopy.

I am liking Nothing Missing - it sounds quite Left of the Middle, what did people think of the Graham Norton perf?
It sounded like they needed to turn the mic up a bit!

I finally met the lovely @Tisch and @Iguana last night and Firebird was discussed EXTENSIVELY. :disco:

(Tisch may or may not have been rolling his eyes in the background)
It was so good to meet you and yes the Firebird discussion was of course a highlight - I feel now we just need a Firebird roundtable meet for in-depth discussion with @Alex and @Suedey :disco:

1645863513710.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom