Passages

Vote

• Total voters

Phoenix

I’m the hostess of the dinner
Pronouns
He/Him

Saw this last night and loved it. It could easily be paired with Worst Person in the World under “beautiful Europeans being the worst”.

Ben Wishaw in his dainty red robe is lovely and we almost get to see hole.

Very much looking forward to this! Franz and Adèle have been in two of my favourite movies of the last few years (Great Freedom, The Five Devils)

I'm not fully sure what I thought of this. It all felt a bit self-consciously modern in a mostly dour and joyless way, which I found a shame when the plot is essentially soapy nonsense with hot people fucking each other every which way, and therefore should have been a LOT MORE FUN. Pretty much every character was dreadful and/or boring and I didn't root for any of 'em, apart from maybe the cunty mum

The main sex scene was lol. Though are we really meant to believe Ben Whishaw/his character is a TOP? (n.b. I'd have given this a ten if it had shown him getting railed by his hot new piece)

Also no shade but I predict @Christian and @Peekaboo will love this. Similar vibes :disco:

Last edited:
Similar vibes to WHAT?! :D This just looks like STANDARD MONOGAMY DRAMA with a HOMO TWIST to make it exciting to the BOURGEOIS. Even LE CAFTAN BLEU was more modern than that!

Or is it more like "3", the German film from the guy who did "Run Lola Run"?

Similar vibes to WHAT?! :D This just looks like STANDARD MONOGAMY DRAMA with a HOMO TWIST to make it exciting to the BOURGEOIS. Even LE CAFTAN BLEU was more modern than that!

Or is it more like "3", the German film from the guy who did "Run Lola Run"?

I think you’ve just been called a whore :D

I finally got to watch this and it was OK but a little DISAPPOINTING. Maybe we just didn't need FRANZ in ENGLISCH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom