Pizza & Pasta - WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Four copies of Bits and Bobs and a WHAT DO YOU THINK topic please, Sonia

• I would rather go starve

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I enjoy emptying myself on Suedey (Martha Skidd option)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
I fucking love Italian food. If I had to eat one cuisine only for the rest of my life, that would be it.

It really is the easiest country to eat in awful restaurants and get utterly fleeced, though.

When I was in Florence, I went to a restaurant that had the word pizza in the name, and when I tried to order pizza they looked at me like I was the stupidest American and said that they didn't serve pizza there

When I was in Florence, I went to a restaurant that had the word pizza in the name, and when I tried to order pizza they looked at me like I was the stupidest American and said that they didn't serve pizza there
This is why they should never be allowed to win Eurovision. Unless they send E. Lamborghini of course :disco:

Oh I love Italian food too.. but I also love McDonalds now and again.

Let’s not get on our high horses about pizza and spaghetti :eyes:

Well I don’t eat cheese so the answer is easy for me

Italian flatbread (pizza without cheese) is very nice though

Well I don’t eat cheese so the answer is easy for me

Italian flatbread (pizza without cheese) is very nice though
I had the latter as a starter in a gruesome Italian in Shepherd’s Bush quite recently. Garlic bread, supposedly. It was the size of a pizza. Now I know I’m a greedy pig but even I have limits

*didn’t*

REALLY GOOD PASTA beats pizza, but pizza wins like 95% of the time, because even the shittest pizza is still QUITE DELICIOUS.

I love Italian food. You can't beat an authentic Italian pizza from the città di Chicago. Tastes best straight from the microwave. Ciao Bella!

ok actually I agree with this. theres pasta that I won't eat, but I think I'd eat any pizza (watch @The Unholy Ghost know some truly terrible looking pizza)
Some pizzas are awful. The Dr Oetker base is basically CARDBOARD although I would (but don’t very often). Of course the worst ever was that Mac ‘n’ Cheese filth from Iceland which did actually end up in the bin in a shocking first

Pizza, pasta and POLENTA

That's me sorted for life, thanks

Pasta can be all sorts of things where the pasta just becomes the backdrop to some really interesting flavours and ingredients. But it doesn’t matter what you put on pizza, it’s just a big fat piece of bread covered in melted cheese

I mean you can enjoy it the way I enjoy a chicken McNuggets meal. I guess it depends what you want out of food (besides 3 days of constipation)

Do the ever so authentic trattoria chain Pizza Hut still do their SAUSAGE STUFFED crust?

Actually, does Pizza Hut STILL EXIST?

Do the ever so authentic trattoria chain Pizza Hut still do their SAUSAGE STUFFED crust?

Actually, does Pizza Hut STILL EXIST?

Pizza Hut still exists HERE:

Pizza_Hut_locations_world_map.svg.png

Pasta can be all sorts of things where the pasta just becomes the backdrop to some really interesting flavours and ingredients. But it doesn’t matter what you put on pizza, it’s just a big fat piece of bread covered in melted cheese

I mean you can enjoy it the way I enjoy a chicken McNuggets meal. I guess it depends what you want out of food (besides 3 days of constipation)
Actually I always find the grease and fat help it pop out of the blowhole quite satisfactorily :disco:

I've said it before, but Franco Manca is the best pizza chain in the UK by a huge distance. Better pizzas and cheaper than their competitors, and you can sleep soundly knowing you haven't subsidised SlurRie's wages.

I've said it before, but Franco Manca is the best pizza chain in the UK by a huge distance. Better pizzas and cheaper than their competitors, and you can sleep soundly knowing you haven't subsidised SlurRie's wages.
Oh yes indeed. By a VERY LONG SHOT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom