Post a trance song

Jam & Spoon were monumental. I almost thought about Find Me going into RJN's vision. I listened to the album on repeat whilst reading 1984 (alongside BRM's Systems of Silence Jr Vasquez remix). What a soundtrack it was too.

I just don't get how Honey wasn't a hit - it knocks you out cold and the subsequent coma is unparalleled. Could it actually be the best thing she's ever done (depending on the mood)? And multiple definitive versions. Chicane is what I'm losing my mind to right now however.

Sometimes you need to revisit to appreciate those songs released when the genre was passing.

This is how I knew it (not the best compilation, but the edit of N-Trance's Forever is the one that has K-Lo say "maybe we're all from another planet - maybe we're all insane"). And it's also why I never really knew about the Tiesto mix of SS as it's the original included here.

R-1234898-1298817412.jpg

I have no recollection since the last time I didn't recall that Nadine Coyle was involved in a deeply average trance track. Although it's not without it's charms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom