Real Housewives of New York: The Next Generation (aka PHONY)

I thought the first episode was FINE. The fact the main drama was over cheese was stupid but light hearted which was sorely needed after the emotional torture of the recent New Jersey and Salt Lake City seasons.

I’m sorry it was quite CAMP how excruciatingly awful Black Shabbat parts 1 and 2 were.

Can we stop blaming the OG icons for that final season. It was ALL Leah McSweeney's fault. The first housewife to single-handedly kill an entire franchise.

Still enjoying the reboot, Jenna is fun

Meanwhile in the land of the old ones...

Screenshot_20230726_113450_Twitter.jpg

FqT_ZCBXoAcb92k

(So not an election denier just a Zionist and their goals aligned)

Jessel is trying so hard. She’s joining the club of housewives whose husband obviously hates. Although I did enjoy the school talk, it gave me Alex and Simon social climbers vibes.

I did feel bad for Brynn at the end there. I am liking her more and more. Even hateful Erin was enjoyable this episode.

The worst.
This makes me want to support the new RHONY even more.

Is anyone keeping up with the new series? I'm fully IN.

The faux drama about cheeses and shit restaurant choices (if you're going to fake drama, make it juicer!?) was just an early doors distraction, a red herring for the pure brilliance that was to come..

I'm now firmly in a Jessel CHOKEHOLD and I didn't see it coming.

Every interaction she has with the other ladies is so bristly but by no fault other than her own basic-ness. Constantly with her foot in her mouth, but then with the absolute flex of bringing legit fashion industry big hitters to her house for the fashion event.

I thought I would find Erin the most exciting for packing a punch, but she's utterly MID compared to the life and times of Jessel.

I’m enjoying it, it’s a different vibe.

Jessel has become the queen just because she’s so awkward (Tribeca is up and coming :D) and such a phony (the school stuff).

Jenna is just cool and her dropping Emily Hampshire in just casually is a flex.

I love the idea of Erin bringing these women to her houses and events and then starving/boring them to death.

I’m enjoying it, it’s a different vibe.

Jessel has become the queen just because she’s so awkward (Tribeca is up and coming :D) and such a phony (the school stuff).

Jenna is just cool and her dropping Emily Hampshire in just casually is a flex.

I love the idea of Erin bringing these women to her houses and events and then starving/boring them to death.

Erin definitely has a game plan, she’s edging the other women with canapés.

It’s like she’s learnt hosting skills from an interrogator… starve them, freeze them, bore them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom