Real Housewives of Salt Lake City - season 3

I'm still howling at Lisa trying to say nothing but really everything in the group, saying everything in the confessional and then saying something COMPLETELY different to Mary.

I appreciate her stirring the pot and trying have and eat the cake but STILL :D

Lisa is nearing Tamra Judge levels of self-producing. She has the fans on side for now but I wonder how much longer that'll last?

Lisa is basically the Ramona of SLC. Essential viewing and we all love to hate her. I can't imagine she has real 'stans' surely beyond irony level?

D10AA406-0E77-4916-97F2-AE643E17E024.jpeg

I'm SO BORED of Whitney thinking she's REALLY DOING SOMETHING by using her confessionals to highlight whatever Lisa's next CUNNING SCHEME is like some sort of over-enthusiastic Bravo stan commenting on Twitter. You're a real Housewife, not Sandy from Gogglebox - either get your hands dirty and JOIN IN or GTFO.

The weird thing about Mary is that I'm not sure HOW MUCH GAS IN THE TANK there really is with her cult storyline.
I'm sure it will cause multiple messy moments to come this season, but* however morally-corrupt her church may be it's allegedly not actually doing anything illegal according to Utah state laws, and many other churches in the area do similar things. I also imagine unless she is truly demented (likely tbh) Mary will just leave after this season to take the spotlight off her back.

And yes, it's probably time she left anyway - her comments about Heather and Mexicans were gross, and transparently buying the other Housewives out with gifts was :D but also really quite TROUBLESOME.

*apparently - I'm no expert on Utah law

Last edited:
She continues to provide some great moments, but I kinda do hope this is Mary's final season.

It's no fun to watch the rest of the cast tip-toe around someone (who they would never in a million years associate with outside of the show) because they're too scared to find out how genuinely unhinged they really are.

The mixed up fonts at least make it easier to read it in Mary's voice. Inflections on the wrong words and everything.

Looks like Mary sent JESUS after WHITNEY ROSE

Why Whitney Rose’s husband is getting sued​

The husband of the RHOSLC cast often feature on the show as sounding boards. Whitney has been open about the fact that her relationship with now-husband Justin Rose began as an affair. However, after she got pregnant, they left their respective spouses and married.

It’s clear on the Bravo show that Justin is wealthy. A new lawsuit alleges that his wealth is from a money scheme.

Meaww reports that Justin’s job is “chief sales officer of a dietary supplements company called LifeVantage.” In fact, during the episode airing on Sunday, December 12, Whitney’s husband sported a LifeVantage t-shirt.

The outlet reveals that the lawsuit stems from allegations that the company is a money scam. “Distributors really can only make money by bringing in new Distributors – a classic pyramid scheme.,” the lawsuit alleges.

According to Meaww, some of the lawsuit was recently dismissed, but one claim regarding the pyramid allegation is going forward.

i've started this, from season 2.
is mary a queen (as a tv character, i know there's shady bio)? she's fabulously deranged but also seems to get the important stuff so far. i just paused after the wear a seatbelt scene - lots of love. it's like modern family but with improvised dialogue!

Remember Whitney talking about throwing a million dollars into a startup to launder money/avoid taxes?

Then like 5 episodes later announcing a million dollar re-brand of her company.

Remember Whitney talking about throwing a million dollars into a startup to launder money/avoid taxes?

Then like 5 episodes later announcing a million dollar re-brand of her company.

Oh my Mary God

sorry, still catching up. they just got to vail. so much... but meredith basking in the bath was up there!

also: what kind of bag was it? it was a little snake clutch. sorry. it's ok.
lisa: i lovem i lovem. i have em in like three colours. *starts blinking furiously*

what a voice, what an inflection, what a person.

the editing is crazy too. so what... *waiter conspicuously leaves dessert during dramatic break* does everybody think?[/meredith] and after the ads she asks the same question (meredith) normally and not a dessert in sight.

sorry, still catching up. they just got to vail. so much... but meredith basking in the bath was up there!

also: what kind of bag was it? it was a little snake clutch. sorry. it's ok.
lisa: i lovem i lovem. i have em in like three colours. *starts blinking furiously*

what a voice, what an inflection, what a person.

the editing is crazy too. so what... *waiter conspicuously leaves dessert during dramatic break* does everybody think?[/meredith] and after the ads she asks the same question (meredith) normally and not a dessert in sight.
We just finished the same episode!

I was ON EDGE throughout all the SURROUNDED BY POLICE scenes despite knowing what would happen!

I enjoyed Whitney knowing SO MUCH about start-ups and money laundering knowing what's to come there too :D and Jennie just not caring at all. "I think we should just... go?"

predictably, meredith is easily my favourite. there's a strong whiff of soap about her, i live. that nasal drawl though!

i like a lot about jennie, but i can't look her in the eye after the sister-wife conversation and seeing her get "feisty".

i'd say something about whitney but i'm trying this thing where i only say nice things.

Last edited:
It’s a bit of a mess right now as everyone tries to prioritise their own drama and everyone is seemingly mad with everyone, and sorry I’m not tracking 36 unique feuds.

The opening scene this week of a xanex-d out her MIND Meredith pretending to be wildly impressed that Brooks (who looked a STATE?) had designed some sort of BOW TIE by reversioning some of the unsold BROOKS MARKS track tape from season 1 as a blazer fastening was C A M P :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom