RPDR UK S2 E10 - The Final!

Of course Scottish accents are funny. JUST WAIT until Ru hears a PROPER WELSH ACCENT (Tayce is quite mild).

I echo the theory that Lawrence only won due to her accent.

As someone new to Drag Race who has only seen the two UK seasons and loved them, where should I start with the US seasons? From season 1 and just go from there, or are there classic seasons I should jump into first?

As someone new to Drag Race who has only seen the two UK seasons and loved them, where should I start with the US seasons? From season 1 and just go from there, or are there classic seasons I should jump into first?

Season 3 is where it moves away from being a bit rough around the edges to the juggernaut it is today. Seasons 4-6 are the peak of that. All Stars 2 is the greatest season for me and Season 12 came very close to matching the glory days due to such an iconic cast.

Scottish accents are hot, not funny. @monsta's is :horny:

I'm no expect, but it often seemed to me like the Chaney was exaggerating it. That "babeshzh' stuff was so affected

HUN <3

Yeah Lawrence's accent is VERY panto / VERY Michelle McManus' one woman shows. All very exaggerated but lots of fun.

It's at points like this that I miss Kala's anthropology lessons on the development of the Scottish spoken word :(

Season 3 is where it moves away from being a bit rough around the edges to the juggernaut it is today. Seasons 4-6 are the peak of that. All Stars 2 is the greatest season for me and Season 12 came very close to matching the glory days due to such an iconic cast.

Thanks for the recommendations. I'll start with season 4 I think!

Why did Sharon Needles get cancelled again? I liked her :(

I still don't know what these hideous accusations made about Munter are? That she has talent?

I know that. I really don't think that this decision was made on the basis of that. Again, I think you're reading far too much into it.
It fits *entirely* with the ethos he repeats time after time about how nobody is a loser on his shows / lifting up the likes of Porkchop and first outs like Dahlia Sin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom