SG Lewis - times (album) & One More

Jark

User
I don't think he has his own topic but SG Lewis is quietly becoming the #1 producer of the moment for other (female) popstars. His own material (the Dark, Dusk and Dawn trilogy of EPs) is reliably brilliant too.

Recent production credits:
Aluna - Warrior
Dua Lipa - Hallucinate
Robyn - Impact (with SG Lewis & Channel Tres) - OUT TOMORROW!
Victoria Monet & Khalid - Experience

His remixography is quite spectacular also.

Is anyone besides @funky stanning? :disco: I want him to work with LITERALLY ALL MY FAVES. The sparkly/spacey synths that permeate many of his productions are so pleasurable

Last edited:
Experience and Chemicals are great, so will give these a go too :disco:

He is everything. Been following him for years. Moreso his own stuff than his remixes but I love it all, really. My faves:

This is a chilled one (his early stuff was mostly chill) but it is beautiful

R&B leaning:

And this is the track that got me onto him... clearly The Weeknd was listening back in 2016... the brilliant Dornik on vocals

Similar vibes here with the also brilliant Gallant on vocals

SG Lewis and Rhye TOGETHER? Can't cope!

It's saying not available in my country but I imagine it will be by midnight. NEW MUSIC FRIDAY YAY - best time of the week.

another fabulous remix - apparently it's impossible to make a mess of this song

A-trak edit is still my version of CHOICE

Love SG Lewis! Times We Had was my first introduction to him about four years ago? He just gets better and better, I ordered the album on vinyl.

album art + tracklist

how is Chemicals on there? :D it's ancient now. anyway very excited for this.

Yes it needs to just say SG Lewis as it’s about multiple songs.

can't wait for my first listen this morning! Fall is the push track on NMF

Love the album. Obviously we had the majority of it already but it hangs so well together and is a lovely tribute to disco while being an excellent modern dance album too.

Nice to see that prominent NMF placing. Fall is a lovely disco ballad wind down but I am kind of surprised they picked it as the track to push (to be fair I guess the Frances track was the only other option as All We Have is stunning but too long for that purpose).

One More really feels like it could/should be a proper breakthrough hit with the proper support. It sounds like the most mainstream appealing track to me anyway.

new music already? :o

Sounds a lot like One More. A little bit Franc Moody too. Keeping that!

As it goes "One More" revealed itself to me FINALLY last month and I've had it on heavy rotation since. It was always just "very good" to me for a while but now I love it. Album is really strong.

had a dip through this album this week having not returned to it in months. the singles are strong but the drawn out release strategy totally killed it for me.

11 Feed the Fire (A-Trak remix)
11 Impact
10 Fall
09 One More
09 Time
08 Chemicals

can't remember the rest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom