Strictly 2023

Ellie and Vito got my votes tonight. I suspect they'll be fine anyway, but their spot on the leaderboard felt the most off in a night of uneven scoring.

SURELY Jody can't survive another week. Are we thinking him Vs Zara / Eddie, or a surprise?

I think it is most likely to be Jody and Eddie, but Zara didn't have a good enough night to make me feel confident of a bounce back vote for her.

Giving Angela Rippon her wished for AT next week. Obviously no one is confident she will be around too long.

Oh, and Vito's chest.

Mamma Mia 10 Points GIF by Magic Radio

Layton and Nikita were amazing but I loved that Paso SO MUCH... Vito was on fire, and once she was down the stairs and partnering him Ellie raised her level to match him.

I've liked Motsi a lot more this series, but the way she holds her paddle off to the side annoys me every time.

Vito and Ellie’s Paso was SENSATIONAL. Everything just worked perfectly. I’d have had it on top of the leaderboard but Layton and Nikita would have been a close second still.

It’s the second week in a row where I felt the judges gave Angela Rippon rave review comments only to then give scores that don’t match them. I guess this is them letting her age affect what they say but not how they mark? Fair enough tbh.

Eddie, Zara or Adam to go please.

Well they really could have sent both couples packing and I doubt anyone would have been too bothered. Zara is surely out the door next week, I can't imagine another boost in votes for her.

Oh. Interesting that this seems to be coming from outside sources rather than the BBC getting in there first.

They'll be down to three in the final then.

Oh. Interesting that this seems to be coming from outside sources rather than the BBC getting in there first.

They'll be down to three in the final then.
And now we have a statement, it's very brief in terms of WHY

What was the given reason for her missing last week?

Fleur read the statement on ITT, they showed some clips of previous dances and she wished Amanda well. No mention of coming back for an interview so something mental health related lines up.

Perhaps the RELENTLESS SOCIAL MEDIA DISCOURSE painting her as THE NEW HITLER may have had something to do.

This new PURITANISM is now starting to TETHER into such ridiculous BLACK AND WHITE, US versus THEM scenarios that everyone is on the fucking edge of a nervous breakdown.

:o

Is there a secondary STRICTLY CURSE that strikes the contestants who've been TERFY and leads to them withdrawing midway through? Because Robert Webb was also hit by it.

Apparently her boyfriend posted an Instagram story with the message 'We can be so hard on ourselves… be our own worst critics… but before you judge yourself… make sure your mirror is clean' in it, a few hours before her departure was announced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom