Sugababes™

May be referring to Mutya going off the rails with her conspiracy theories of course :gross:

20 years today since Overload was released. Still their best tune by an absolute mile.

Astonishingly good performance of it in celebration. Harmony queens:

Look at Me was my early favourite, but Freak Like Me is a 3 minute bitch slap and Flatline is something else.

Keish is very matronly in that clip, there might not be any low blows directed at replacements, but she's certainly swinging low, etc.

Did we know this business about their ALBAM LIES before now? Suddenly it all makes sense. ‘Flatline’ certainly isn’t on Spotify. OMG maybe they will all go to PRISON or get some hot promo on Can’t Pay? We’ll Take It Away, with Stewart and Elmor storming into Mutya’s arcade and threatening to remove goods

Them only having a one-single deal in the first place isn't implausible at all but I really don't think a whole host of music industry professionals were conned into writing and producing DOZENS of songs (of extremely high quality) and the first we hear of it is on a shady messageboard years later :side-eye:

Anyway HIYA @syl

It also makes no sense that MNEK would have sessions with MKS in 2020 if somebody had lied to him several times back in 2011-13.

Was it ever revealed how Jackée Harry came to be an MKS fan?

Reactions: dUb
Them only having a one-single deal in the first place isn't implausible at all but I really don't think a whole host of music industry professionals were conned into writing and producing DOZENS of songs (of extremely high quality) and the first we hear of it is on a shady messageboard years later :side-eye:

Anyway HIYA @syl

So WHY is Flatline not on Spotify and WHY has there been such bizarrely furtive mystery about what on earth has been going on ever since it was released 4,525 years ago? Tell me THAT, dear @dUb! I think it all sounds VERY plausible AND I’ve seen Mutya shaking the machine at the arcade to get a blue bunny so she’s capable of anything. Case closed! J. Rinder XXX

So WHY is Flatline not on Spotify
Dunno! My best (optimistic) guess is it was removed to be reassigned to Sugababes as part of the group's imminent relaunch :side-eye::side-eye::side-eye: but it was all DELAYED unfortunately through no fault of their own. Shouldn't be too long now though!
WHY has there been such bizarrely furtive mystery about what on earth has been going on ever since it was released 4,525 years ago?
Well HERE WE GO AGAIN: The single didn't do very well and the label decided not to go ahead with the MKS project... the group (correctly) felt their best shot at any kind of success would be as Sugababes so had to wait for the legal wranglings to be sorted out which they now have. All makes perfect sense to me! :)
Was it ever revealed how Jackée Harry came to be an MKS fan?
No idea but I love it

Last edited:
YES! What’s more, Brigitte Alberto and Amanda Starlamp are MKS fans! :disco:

tumblr_mc0fvqyxeI1r7lepzo1_250.gifv

Dunno! My best (optimistic) guess is it was removed to be reassigned to Sugababes as part of the group's imminent relaunch :side-eye::side-eye::side-eye: but it was all DELAYED unfortunately through no fault of their own. Shouldn't be too long now though!

Well HERE WE GO AGAIN: The single didn't do very well and the label decided not to go ahead with the MKS project... the group (correctly) felt their best shot at any kind of success would be as Sugababes so had to wait for the legal wranglings to be sorted out which they now have. All makes perfect sense to me! :)

No idea but I love it

The Sugababes Gazette Q&A section is my new favourite read.

Shon Faye has said on Instagram that’s she’s interviewing the girls for Dazed Digital

1.0 keeping us FED as always

Oh maybe I thought she was better known than she is. She’s a journalist. Anyway she’s not really the PRIMARY FOCUS OF THIS NEWS

I can't quite imagine Shon Faye having a conversation with Mutya, especially after Analgate.

Why is everyone coming for Steps weaves this morning

Well Shon is giving me Tai from Clueless vibes, so I'd love to see the look on Keisha's forehead when she gets called a virgin who can't drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom