Sugababes™

Did Sugababes4.0 ever perform Overload at some point? I remember I did watch a video ages ago but it seems to have vanished from the Internet and youtube is being a right bitch about it. I did find, however, a couple of videos from 4.0 performing stuff from 2.0 onwards like Freak and Too Lost In You.

but then I read at P0pjustice that apparently when Jade came onboard they confirmed they were discarding everything from 1.0, but it doesn't make sense to get rid of your debut single, even though it seemed like a poor karaoke at that point!

The moon child part also made me think MOONBABY/LUNAR FOETUS but again I think she had different tastes?

OK, Loomer makes more sense. He has referenced RIVER CITY in the Neighbours thread which is a Scottish soap on BBC. Loomer is Scottish. Case closed.

petra cetkovska jessica GIF

it is somewhat disturbing how every new poster who seems somewhat sane is actually an old one rebranded for unknown reasons, so I'm pleased by this development :D

it is somewhat disturbing how every new poster who seems somewhat sane is actually an old one rebranded for unknown reasons, so I'm pleased by this development :D

Does this post make sense? What development are you pleased by? :confused:

(the AFFIRMATION that Calico is not actually Loomer, Moonbaby or anyone else is what I'm pleased by)

I've exchanged a couple of DMs with Calico during the last week and he seems sweet; I don't think I was ever approached by Loomer to be honest!

Not convinced of this. It’s not a secret that Keisha blocked Amelle on Twitter after a trip to the cinema together, that Amelle described as “Weird” and neither Keisha or Mutya follow Heidi or Amelle on Insta (or vice versa). As long as Heidi remains represented by Crown Management and Mark Hargreaves, I don’t see that changing tbh.

Hmm. I think you can absolutely be in an ok place with former colleagues after going through a difficult experience with them without wanting to be connected going forward.

Not convinced of this. It’s not a secret that Keisha blocked Amelle on Twitter after a trip to the cinema together, that Amelle described as “Weird” and neither Keisha or Mutya follow Heidi or Amelle on Insta (or vice versa). As long as Heidi remains represented by Crown Management and Mark Hargreaves, I don’t see that changing tbh.

you are... weirdly obsessed with this. the woman has said it's all good, why do you need to go all Miss Marple to try and discredit her?

you wish!

writing essays about it certainly suggests an unhealthy obsession 😇

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom