Supermarket corruption

Sainsbury's and Asda have been told to stop using "unlawful" land agreements to prevent rivals from opening stores near their own shops.

So underhanded to exploit this loophole to circumvent anti-competition laws! Gross to prevent rival stores offering cheaper prices when so many consumers are struggling to pay their bills!
Greedy supermarkets too - failing to reduce prices despite the reduced wholesale food prices! With a big fat BUT - are we considering the rising energy costs supermarkets have to face?

I was going to ignore this post, but the BUT gives it such authority and makes me respect the views expressed and their author so much.

It’s been years since we last discussed the Groceries Market Investigation (Controlled Land) Order 2010 on Moopy.

I was going to ignore this post, but the BUT gives it such authority and makes me respect the views expressed and their author so much.

It’s been years since we last discussed the Groceries Market Investigation (Controlled Land) Order 2010 on Moopy.
Please clarify your first paragraph - I’m sorry I don’t understand

Your “but the but” made me laugh hehe, ewhat a strange phrase 😂

tumblr_n3dszlzSwb1ql5yr7o2_250.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom