Tactics Ogre: Reborn

It's sort of the precursor to FFT - the developer behind it got bought by Square and put to work on FFT, so the two games are very similar in terms of gameplay as well as plot and themes. You're in for a treat if you've not played it before!

I mean this is obviously one of the BEST GAMES OF ALL TIME. Slightly miffed that it's just a remake or whatever. Just make a new Tactics Ogre game with Matsuno! The PSP version is kind of the ultimate port so not sure what they can add. It even had suspend play!

Reactions: COB
Out on FRIDAY :disco:

I've just pre-ordered it. It sounds like there have been quite a lot of little tweaks to make it a bit more accessible (for example crafting never fails now, and there are training battles you can do to level up without the risk of permadeath).

Really not sure about the voice acting. I'll give it a go, at least for a while (you can choose English or Japanese, or turn it off entirely).

Well, today is the day :disco: Hopefully it'll be waiting on my doorstep when I get home, though I won't really be able to play until later in the weekend anyway.

Reviews seem good so far:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom