Taylor Swift x The Eras Tour - What is your dream set list?

POP!

Let the light in
I was initially thinking this outing would be her 'Drowned World Tour' and focus primarily on the last three albums but the newly announced concept is giving me 'Reinvention' vibes.

It's clearly going to be an all-the-hits-with-8-costume-changes job. Which is exactly right for the times we're in - it would be pretty crazy to try and headline stadia with an album tour just now.

omg

You need to calm down/Are you ready for it/Endgame/Look what you made me do
Wildest Dreams
Red
Style
Cardigan
Sparks Fly
Picture to Burn (with the gay lyrics to piss off fans)
Tears On My Guitar/Fifteen/White Horse
Blank Space
The 1/Willow/Gasoline/This is me trying medley
Anti-Hero
New Romantics (to liven up things a bit)
Shake it off (Instrumental Interlude cause it's a fucking horrific song but it needs to be in it I Feel)
You Belong With Me/Mine/Love Story medley
Enchanted
All Too Well (10 minute version)
Bejeweled
State of grace
Snow On The Beach (Lana on the screens)
Lover/Cruel Summer/Delicate

every ERA acknowledged and banger after banger after banger *dies*

honestly she should just play Red and folklore one night. reputation and evermore the next. 1989 and Midnights etc. (and never Lover)

imagine the meltdowns... :disco:

wait has it essentially sold out only during presale? :D how did they make that many tickets available?

wait has it essentially sold out only during presale? :D how did they make that many tickets available?

They didn't!

14 million people tried to buy tickets. 14 MILLION PEOPLE.

Their apologies are ridiculous, how come they weren't ready for this? It's only the biggest singer in the GALAXY that's all.

CONFIRMED songs on the set list so far!

“… Ready For It?”
“Don’t Blame Me”
“Blank Space”
“Out Of The Woods”
“Anti-Hero”
“Shake It Off”
“Begin Again”
“Midnight Rain”
“Cruel Summer"
“Bejeweled”

Last edited:
the local news is all about how terrible traffic is going to be and people are being warned not to go to offices downtown because of it

Throw in All Of the Girls You Loved Before and I would definitely attend that hot shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom