The Biden Years 2.0: the Republicans in Disarray

The fact I’ve seen more Biden family member cocks this year than real ones.

Abortion protected in Ohio and Virginia! I’m not getting my hopes up for Mississippi yet, but it is looking pretty good…

On the one hand, a shameless shill for big oil and a constant frustration to Biden’s agenda. On the other, it’s going to be very difficult for a Democrat to hold that seat next year…

Definitely my second to least favorite Democratic senator, but still 1000 times better than any republican West Virginia will elect.

Republican Senator straight out challenges a witness to a cage fight:

I still think about the Brazilian elder drag queen who broke the Kitara Rivache story, particularly these quotes:
And then, of course, there are the drag reports Santos was also forced to address early Thursday. Eula Rochard told Reuters on Wednesday that Santos was originally a “poor” drag queen in 2005, but when he returned and began competing a few years later, he had “a lot of money” and new, more colorful clothing—namely a bright pink dress—to show for it. “He’s changed a lot, but he was always a liar. He was always such a dreamer,” Rochard told the outlet.
Speaking to journalist Marisa Kabas on Wednesday for her newsletter, Rochard said she met Santos when he was about 16 and oft hung around her house. She didn’t mince words about his lacking drag abilities: “He did not have what it takes to be a professional. George did not have the glamor for that,” Rochard told Kabas.
Read her for filth :disco:

Is the buggery in the Senate hearing room getting any proper coverage on US media, or is it just a Twitter thing?

What on earth was that dumb twink THINKING?!? They really shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near politics.

Is the buggery in the Senate hearing room getting any proper coverage on US media, or is it just a Twitter thing?
I’ve only seen it on Twitter. And I just checked Fox News and I don’t even see it there

Screenshot_20231217-161404~2.png

Obsessed with the BARE CHEEK of claiming to be "attacked for who I love" :D

Girl you got BAREBACKED at your place of WORK and posted it on INSTAGRAM. If objecting to that is homophobic then SIGN ME UP HENNY!

To think a week ago we thought George Santos was the messiest gay in American politics and now we have twinks openly taking loads in the Senate, what a time to be alive.

Apparently it is the former desk of Dianne Feinstein, now belonging to Amy Klobuchar, which is the best case scenario

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom