• Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Funky

User
Another 4 gone, no major surprises this round PERHAPS depending on your perspective, just interesting to see which of the less prolific albums have survived where others have failed. HOW FAR WILL THEY GO?

Moreover, let's reflect on the fact that none of the boys have gone... yet.

Vote another 3 out!

OUT:

Ava Max - Heaven And Hell
Charli XCX - How I'm Feeling Now
Chloe x Halle - Ungodly Hour
Empress Of - I'm Your Empress Of
---
Ariana Grande - Positions
Grimes - Miss Anthropocene
Selena Gomez - Rare
Taylor Swift - Folklore
Taylor Swift - Evermore

Me: I’m not like the other gays

also me: voting for male acts only

If Moopy gets rid of Rina Sawayama whilst there are still MEN who need to go, then we can no longer credibly describe ourselves as a GAY Chat Lounge

Reactions: COB
Loving the savagery around artists like Chloe x Halle and Rina

Imagine the fun when we get to the final 5 or 6 :disco:

Fun funky fact

This was my favourite killers album and also contains my favourite killers song:

It’s like a Peter Gabriel / David Bowie / Gary Numan / Roxy Music glorious mash up :disco:

I don't understand the results? evermore and folklore went out first round? over... some of this? please explain.

I don't understand the results? evermore and folklore went out first round? over... some of this? please explain.

I was shocked too but to be fair, I don’t think there’s a bad album in this list at all. Just various shades of great.

yes but it's Moopy and a Tame Impala and a 1975 record remain standing over 2x T Swift classiques. as Americans for some reason say, WHAT GIVES!

yes but it's Moopy and a Tame Impala and a 1975 record remain standing over 2x T Swift classiques. as Americans for some reason say, WHAT GIVES!
Hate fuelled voting makes us all suffer :(

But I think the Taylor Swift is polarising issue is what killed her off in this particular game :(

that is absolutely not my point babes :D nobody on Moopy gave a shit about it!

Yes I realised your point after :D oh WELL

I think that’s the thing though. In a survivor the polarising go before the unknown

So far we have 5 acts going in a MOOPY MASSACRE

unless we get more votes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom