The Masked Singer: Series 3

Before Firework was revealed this is where my top 2 guesses for everyone are:

Mushroom - Maxine Peake/Nicola Coughlan
Robobunny - Tom Daley/Ainsley Harriott
Doughtnuts - Neil Buchanan/John Bishop
Chandelier - Toyah Wilcox/Bonnie Langford
Lionfish - Phillip Schofield/Michael Ball
Firework - Kym Marsh/Angela Griffin

My Chandelier picks were GREAT then... such a shame as Heather did a MUCH better job than Gabrielle of hiding her voice and suffered for it.

Watching up catch up the mushroom, the only clue that stuck with me was the judge one. So judge Geordie, it's obviously Vicky Patterson :disco:

Oh by the way, mine are rarely on clues.. they're just kinda hunches. :D And I'm aware some are probably not famous enough nowadays to be it (Neil Buchanan for example).

I do have a bit of a feeling about Tom Daley though - I thought him already, then they said something about making a splash or something and I locked him in.

Watching up catch up the mushroom, the only clue that stuck with me was the judge one. So judge Geordie, it's obviously Vicky Patterson :disco:

I somehow got JOSIE GIBSON in my head for for mushroom.

I've not watched yet (and probably won't now), but Jane Horrocks is trending for Mushroom.

Oh by the way, mine are rarely on clues.. they're just kinda hunches. :D And I'm aware some are probably not famous enough nowadays to be it (Neil Buchanan for example).

I do have a bit of a feeling about Tom Daley though - I thought him already, then they said something about making a splash or something and I locked him in.

I thought possibly Toms diving partner that was on I’m A Celebrity recently.

I am NOTORIOUSLY HORRENDOUS at guessing but it’s all part of the fun.

I'm trying not to look on Twitter/Facebook this year. I felt like it was completely ruined when I did, so I might avoid this thread too. Last year I basically knew all the last 6 contestants before they revealed, not because I actually guessed them, but because the internet did.

Tom Allen?
He sprang to mind but then I couldn’t remember his surname and thought NAH not well known enough.
The german and french made me think Eddie Izzard who did a tour in those languages.
oh and poor Heather. Why did she bother trying to hide her voice? :( They’d have only guessed Emma Bunton or something anyway

Last edited:
I see Robobunny has been cracked definitively in the comments sections on YouTube and on Twitter etc. I won't DIVULGE but I'm sure they will do very well going forward

I see Robobunny has been cracked definitively in the comments sections on YouTube and on Twitter etc. I won't DIVULGE but I'm sure they will do very well going forward
I just watched the performances on YouTube. I didn't read the comments for Robo bunny but have seen three or four names thrown around on twitter, and one of them seems so obvious now.

4.16m in the overnight ratings, down slightly from 4.2m last year, although I think that was Boxing Day. That ended the week with 5.387m - and then climbed in subsequent weeks to 7m+.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom