The Moopy Celebrity "Cancellation" Tracker

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
When it’s not really worth a thread of its own, pop it in here

David Walliams CANCELLED

Firstly as a result of this thread pointing out some nasty aspects of his children’s books

...which made him trend on Twitter, leading to this thread about inappropriate dealings with teenagers

Last edited:
I’m not quite sure what is going on in this thread but GREAT WORK @dUb. :disco:

Reactions: dUb
David Walliams being a shit writer who depends on mean-spirited clichés - yeah, cancel him.

Beckii with two Is hanging around with a rich man, getting front row tickets and expensive spa days out of it, and then cancelling him years later just sounds like a (legal age) person whose creepy sugar daddy moved on. Soz, it happens.

It IS creepy, don’t get me wrong but she wasn’t underage, and nothing untoward happened.

Why was it split? We were discussing one of the tweets posted in the topic. :confused:

Ah I think the whole thing was probably worthy of its own thread. People wouldn’t necessarily click into this but might want the opportunity to stick the boot into JG. Fair enough.

Jess Glynne CANCELLED

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose this is for minor cancellations or stuff that hasn’t been covered elsewhere. But yes, JK Rowling CANCELLED

https://www.moopy.co.uk/threads/j-k-rowling-is-a-terf.98008/

Good thing I’m not from there! So for this and being quite crap in her Talking Heads episode

Jodie Comer CANCELLED

This Jodie Comer thing is wild because if we're going to cancel otherwise progressive, forward-thinking women for dating boorish neanderthals who aren't worth their time, it'll be a massacre.

This Jodie Comer thing is wild because if we're going to cancel otherwise progressive, forward-thinking women for dating boorish neanderthals who aren't worth their time, it'll be a massacre.

And I think I'd probably lose a good chunk of my friends.

Hang on, are we cancelling someone on an as yet unconfirmed rumour? :goodgrief:

PLEASE CANCEL RESPONSIBLY!
We’re not cancelling them! Merely noting when they are CANCELLED elsewhere

I mean obviously Trump and Brexit make me physically sick but they're both democratic choices. It's not like she's fucking a Nazi or a terrorist.

Besides I WANT RECORDS OF ALL YOUR SEXUAL PASTS SO I CAN POTENTIALLY CANCEL YOU TOO!

Oh God you rimmed a Lib Dem in 2008. CANCELLED!

I actually have a kind of grudging respect for people who can date people with totally different political opinions to them. I couldn’t. I’m too petty and it would irritate me every day.

I actually have a kind of grudging respect for people who can date people with totally different political opinions to them. I couldn’t. I’m too petty and it would irritate me every day.
Oh I absolutely couldn’t, I’d be ministering every day and probably turn her into an extremist in defiance. Definitely no reason to cancel someone, mind.

Also, when was the last time you saw a bloke "cancelled" over the woman he was dating?

Frau Zen and I have quite heated arguments about politics despite us having quite similar views. I couldn't imagine the horror if our differences were actually meaningful!

I do cancel men in my head when they go out with pathetically young women. Michael Sheen is the latest. Which was sad because I liked him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom