The Netherlands 2024: Joost Klein - Europapa

Kevin

Niet meer zo lang geleden
Joost Klein will be our entry next year. The song will be revealed later. This is his biggest success so far.

I'm glad it's something different for us. I hope he sings at least a part in Frisian.

96AECE53-DF12-4933-B560-DBCBB1768826.jpeg

It's co-written by Donnie. He had a hit with Chantal Janzen (one of the presenters in 2021).

Joost Klein will be our entry next year. The song will be revealed later. This is his biggest success so far.

I'm glad it's something different for us. I hope he sings at least a part in Frisian.

Did this really top the charts in Germany and Austria this year? How? Why? How? What?

But JUST BECAUSE IT ISN'T A BALLAD OR A GIRLBOP DOESN'T MAKE IT A JOKE ENTRY according to Twitter presumably. :eyes:

I dislike the song title as I think it says Euphoria each time I read it.

Two bizarre songs in a row from Netherlands and Switzerland?

The Käärijä effect is certainly in full swing. Not meaning genre but more that countries are sending more riskier and WTF choices.

In our case I think it’s more not wanting to go for the jury friendly songs and try something a bit more for a televote.

In our case I think it’s more not wanting to go for the jury friendly songs and try something a bit more for a televote.

The problem is that there are now quite a lot of these 'televote magnet' songs - Finland, Estonia, Croatia, Switzerland, Netherlands that some are bound to flop.

So it wasn't about his DEAD DAD after all.

What a mess, but we are increasingly heading for a LOL-entry pile up as well as a female banger one.

So it wasn't about his DEAD DAD after all.

What a mess, but we are increasingly heading for a LOL-entry pile up as well as a female banger one.
He just shoved on 15 seconds at the end about him so nobody can say it's a "joke entry..." :eyes:

I haven’t heard it yet but these alternating love/hate reactions are fascinating

It’s a great message for our awful political climate at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom