4LCk.gif

Entry reveal gala and playlist dropping tomorrow evening! :ShockedSenhit:

Currently on 24 players, two of whomst are BRAND NEW! :MoopyEgg:

@rhythmbandit- Has he ever missed one?
@dmlaw - I rely on his votes so I shan't allow non-participation
@Pingu - The ennui of winning 38 consecutive contests must be setting in
@Funky- Probably too excited for Eurovision to think about anything else
@SystemAddict - Pretty consistent so I'm assuming he's incoming
@RaspberrySwirl - Hasn't found a song he likes but that's literally never been a barrier to submitting them in the past
@Raining on Me - It isn't 11:58pm yet but he'll turn up

I will submit a song this evening, provided the bullshit I am currently dealing with at work doesn’t make the big vein in my head pop.

@rhythmbandit- Has he ever missed one?
@dmlaw - I rely on his votes so I shan't allow non-participation
@Pingu - The ennui of winning 38 consecutive contests must be setting in
@Funky- Probably too excited for Eurovision to think about anything else
@SystemAddict - Pretty consistent so I'm assuming he's incoming
@RaspberrySwirl - Hasn't found a song he likes but that's literally never been a barrier to submitting them in the past
@Raining on Me - It isn't 11:58pm yet but he'll turn up
Scarily accurate. You really ARE Sally Morgan, and those nudes you sent me weren't faked after all.

I'll have another look tonight, but nothing is inspiring me at the moment that isn't already well known.

Alsooo

I may have got my dates slightly confused, and I may actually be dropping this on Sunday, not Saturday, which may mean the above lot have an extra day to get sorted, but I'm not confirming to retain an air of urgency and get them panicking

What does being them in any internet song contest context mean?
Loreen - the player who doesn't always turn up but generally wins when they do (@Pingu)
Danny Saucedo - the player who's forever the bridesmaid but has passed the point where they're a viable winner (@ButterTart)
Linda Bengtzing - the sentimental pick who wears their desperation to win on their sleeve (@Rita)

Danny
Always enters bops and are always close to winning but never makes it, possibly due to their basic or predictable nature.

Bengtzing
Always desperate to enter and you can always tell it's her from a mile away. Used to be quite successful. Tried to break out of her dedicated genre once but after it got starkly rejected she went back to the true and tested. Results have taken a dip in recent years, possibly because of their outdated nature or how aggressively they've been presented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom