The Other Two

FetchFugly

Pregnant
Currently on E4. Anyone else watching this comedy about the trials and tribulations of the older siblings of Bieber-esque sensation Chase Dreams? Also features Molly Shannon as their very enthusiastic mother.

From this week's episode:

Yes, it's hilarious. The funeral bit in the last episode and the "Im gagging for you, faggot" line in the last episode had me in stitches.

I binged this today while working from home, it’s very gay. The sister is just a lighter version of Dee from It’s Always Sunny. The roommate was extremely hot.

i saw this last year, it was almost there as far as i'm concerned, pretty fun. it just needs a little bit extra to be great, hopefully in the second season.

i saw this last year, it was almost there as far as i'm concerned, pretty fun. it just needs a little bit extra to be great, hopefully in the second season.

season 2 was great, so funny. it's all settled in and they are just rolling with it. my favourite gag was probably the unveiling of the new hadid sister.

now i need it to be more than 8 episodes, thanks!

It's definitely a funny show, but the cringe factor is just too uncomfortable so I had to turn it off :D

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: dUb
I’m halfway through season 2 and I think it might be up there with my favorite comedies of all time. The episode on a plane was just perfect.

I relate to Cary a lot

Watched episode one tonight and it’s really good fun :D

Finished season 2 while bed bound yesterday, so so good.

:basil:

I just started this last night. WHY didn't I know about this? It was recommended by friends whom I convinced them to watch Schitt's Creek, What we do in the shadows and other shows of the same nature and I am HOOKED. I love Molly Shannon :disco:

WHY didn't I know about this?
Because you didn't listen to the episode of my podcast where I recommended it? :ChiaraWink:

Season 2 is even better than the first - the son/daddy episode being the best one of the whole series so far :D!

Last edited:
I just started this last night. WHY didn't I know about this? It was recommended by friends whom I convinced them to watch Schitt's Creek, What we do in the shadows and other shows of the same nature and I am HOOKED. I love Molly Shannon :disco:

Have you seen SEARCH PARTY also?!?

Have you seen SEARCH PARTY also?!?

Indeed I HAVE, though I didn't finish it I forget why :shock:

The last episode I watched was when the gay twink held Dory hostage inside a paper house(?) and she sort of managed to escape a couple of times, but she couldn't :(

this is also back and i saw the first three episodes and if they'd reeled it in a smidge i'd have said it's my favourite social commentary comedy series

as is it's really good i'm just very critical blah blah

Channel 4 apparently binning this off after one season is very annoying.

Maybe it is more likely to be picked up more cheaply once it has finished its run. I'm currently very much enjoying Search Party on iPlayer.

Does anyone know where and how one might watch Season 3 if one wished to do such a thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom