The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I didn’t get Crystal. It did feel like she was cramming all the buzz words into one rant.

Dorit is milking it, there’s a good deal of bad acting happening.

Still struggling with Crystal. She’s committing housewife suicide with the way she’s handling things. Also more buzz words.

I’m now skipping Dorit scenes. I don’t need to see her with her therapist.

Erika and Rinna on the beach manipulating Crystal like two evil hags :D what a gruesome twosome

Also Diana is totally fading to the background.

Omg they’re so evil, smirking at each other.

Also Kyle looks amazing at the dinner. The green compliments her.

I fucking despise Erika so much
Rinna is evil and of course hamming it up for the camera and flexing whatever minuscule acting 'talent' she has but Erika is genuinely ROTTEN on the inside.

Someone just referred to them as Floatsam and Jetsam on a podcast I’m listening to and now I can’t unsee it.

I’m living for the SUP recap podcast and their impressions of Erika and Rinna

Who is this Diana person? I'm not really feeling her.

Why are they not firing Rinna already?

Erika is vile and needs the paycheque I guess.

I feel bad for Sutton. The gaslighting and ganging up on her this season is another level.

I’m watching, Erika plastered last episode was entertaining.

I’m really starting to dislike Crystal. All the veiled threats and “I can’t say it” but I will sure bring it up over and over. Also getting tired of Sutton and her accent.

Garcelle and Kyle are the best.

I don’t mind Diana but I also don’t like her.

I’m watching, Erika plastered last episode was entertaining.

I’m really starting to dislike Crystal. All the veiled threats and “I can’t say it” but I will sure bring it up over and over. Also getting tired of Sutton and her accent.

Garcelle and Kyle are the best.

This is exactly how I feel. KyleRich is having a great season in terms of being more proactively funny, more willing to stir the pot, and generally less passive.

And to be honest Rinna is also having a great season in terms of showing dignity and a more reflective side to herself.

This season's rankette so far:

1. GARCELLE
2. Sutton
3. Dorit
4. Kyle (ugh)
5. Crystal
6. Rinna :bad:
7. Erika
8. Diana

If I missed anyone then I guess it's shade.

Guys the most watched series of the most popular edition of the franchise has its own thread:

@Moderator please can you split

Diana responding to Garcelle calling her uneducated by…reminding her of what she’s done for women’s rights in…the Congo.

She’s demented!

What a flop.

Also Kyle must have been on something during Garcelle’s party.

These preview scenes are causing quite the stir today

Kim’s sister is getting absolutely eaten up online

GIF by Slice

It's time to shake up the KKK (that's Kathy, Kim and Kyle) sisters. Kyle to tap out and let Kim loose on the new girls
XIEn.gif

Gosh..Kyle..you're so fucking phoney.

Fucking hell, Erika and Kyle were horrendous at Garcelle’s party.

Kyle really thinks Sutton is below her and treats her like shit :D

Also Rinna comes back with the most tone deaf comments. Also her aggression towards Sutton was like :o

To think we still have the chaotic Aspen trip to come :disco: and the Lisa, Kathy and Kyle confrontation from the trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom