The Traitors USA - Episode 10

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
I've sat and watched every episode tonight without having seen a second of a MISSION and I really don't feel like I've missed out on anything whatsoever :disco:

I'm just so excited for another FIREPIT COLOUR REVEAL 💚❤️

ok that was fab :disco:

I thought after the first three it was just gonna be predictable all greens

but SOMEONE had other plans

I don’t know how they didn’t just vomit there and then, I would

Great TV, and satisfying result. It’s a shame the final was tainted (again) by a mafia player not abiding with the spirit of the rules.

Great TV, and satisfying result. It’s a shame the final was tainted (again) by a mafia player not abiding with the spirit of the rules.
I'm much less bothered about it in this episode. I think "good luck" is the perfect thing to say upon leaving that situation. Surely if he was the last traitor, he would know the outcome so no luck will be involved. It's much more subtle than "a parting gift" (and the faithful didn't clock it) but I would like to think if I had been stood there, I might have realised and tried to figure out who was still betraying me.

I'm much less bothered about it in this episode. I think "good luck" is the perfect thing to say upon leaving that situation. Surely if he was the last traitor, he would know the outcome so no luck will be involved. It's much more subtle than "a parting gift" (and the faithful didn't clock it) but I would like to think if I had been stood there, I might have realised and tried to figure out who was still betraying me.
The giving up and revealing his identity was the problematic issue for me.

Fuck yeah that was masterful. Cirie is just amazing, her ability to manipulate and subtly push people is unmatched.

I actually think the way she cornered Ari at the end there was great and she could have broken at any second under the emotional pressure but she held strong. She didn’t even try to get redemption, she’s like this is for me and I deserved it. Queen shit.

Let’s not forget her first big moment back on survivor (which she was never able to duplicate because every time she came they voted her out almost immediately)

Also I’m glad that Kate managed to redeem herself in the end.

The giving up and revealing his identity was the problematic issue for me.
Sort of as that made him Traitor number three. Andie and Quentin might have thought there couldn't be anyone else. Having said that, they had previously voted green before so they must have thought that there were only two anyway.

I can't believe they were all voting green the first time... there'd only been 2 Traitors. Cirie played an amazing game. It's been interesting to watch 3 seasons and the end game play out a bit differently each time, which goes to show there is a real opportunity for the show to continue and not be too repetitive.

I feel like Cirie finally gets some vindication here for all her years of Surviving... Genuinely brilliant moment and she held firm when it would have been so so emotional for her.

Fuck me. Wow. Cirie just schooled the fuck out of it

Quentin was bloody useless

Arie just passively going out, bizarre but fair play to Cirie I guess

God that was hard do watch. But wow

Survivor was one of my favorite shows growing up, and it continues to be one of my favorite shows in the world. During the 43 seasons I've seen, Cirie has been one of the most iconic, lovable, and robbed players of all time. Seeing her win this in such an amazing fashion, that I always knew she was capable of, is one of the most satisfying things I've ever seen on TV. I'm so proud of her, and she's so deserving <3

Congratulations also goes to Merly, who is no longer the most clueless person to have played this game! I think it'll take quite some time for Quentin to be upstaged in that regard.

The only other person who comes close is...

Elsa Esnoult from France. Unlike all the other versions I've seen so far, the French version told them how many traitors were in the game, so the final stage was completely different, and just took place at the round table. She sided with the traitors throughout the entire thing, getting rid of her fellow faithfuls until she was alone with them around the round table. :D

He was the Hannah of the season but without the comeuppance at the end for the Traitor. Totally fooled by his 100% faith in one person, just because he liked them.

Andie will never forgive Cirie for as long as they live, will they? :D

I know it’s a new format, but I do not understand people who willingly sign up and audition for this show, only to behave as though the concept was thrust upon them and they have no emotional capability of engaging with it.

Andie will never forgive Cirie for as long as they live, will they? :D
It's that same overwhelming feeling of betrayal, as was seen in the Aussie edition. Both "victims" brought it upon themselves by being so infuriatingly useless, so it was hard to develop much fellowfeeling for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Christian and Kate both went very quietly didn't they?

Cirie was the ultimate player. I very much enjoyed Quentin's reaction. Both he and Andie made a couple of dubious decisions in the end.

Sorry. I thought by this stage that anyone who was going to bother with the Australian broadcast would have seen it all by now.
I think people are watching them all in different orders so any discussion of a different season should be spoiler tagged.

I watched this over the last four days. It suffered not watching it simultaneously with everyone else. Thankfully I had a friend who watched it this week as well. Although we weren't quite in sync, at least we could chat to the other about it.

I'm sorry, but I didn't get the Andie love at all. They were quite infuriating as a player, and as utterly useless as Quentin or Meryl.

And I don't understand why neither Andie nor Quentin questioned why Cirie voted to banish again. Did they just have blind faith in her, or was it that it was at the fire pit it happened (rather than the round table like for Kieran) so there was no time for any discussion? Either way, I was really pleased to see both Andie and Quentin lose.

And I've considered watching Below Deck before, but never quite got over the line. But Kate has made me reconsider that. Has anyone watched, and is it worth it?

And I've considered watching Below Deck before, but never quite got over the line. But Kate has made me reconsider that. Has anyone watched, and is it worth it?

I enjoy it but then I watch a lot of Bravo shows. The original Below Deck has a good format and Kate is in the first 7 seasons and she’s very much the same as she was on this (she picks one of the crew to hate and makes their lives hell).

Actually I forgot that Kate isn’t in season 1 (which is a bit rough since they were working on the format) so I’d start with season 2.

This turned out much better and more tense in all regards than I expected with the correct winner. Can’t believe Quentin and Andie didn’t question Cirie’s epiphany about Arie and ask her where it came from as she hadn’t mentioned him before. Well actually I can believe those two wouldn’t think to ask. Kate would’ve.

This turned out much better and more tense in all regards than I expected with the correct winner. Can’t believe Quentin and Andie didn’t question Cirie’s epiphany about Arie and ask her where it came from as she hadn’t mentioned him before.
It’s a shame, as I remember thinking there was a good an argument too.

Did they murder someone who was potentially immune? I might have skipped over it, but I was surprised no one thought that this indicated the Arie - the one with the magic badge or whatever - was sus.

I’m still annoyed at Arie’s cowardice.

Did they murder someone who was potentially immune? I might have skipped over it, but I was surprised no one thought that this indicated the Arie - the one with the magic badge or whatever - was sus.

Yes, wasn't that when Stephenie was murdered despite potentially having the shield?

Chatting to my dad about this today, he says he's enjoying this one more than the UK one because there's fewer emotional breakdowns, though he can't stand Brandi and Kate, to the point that he's refusing to drink his nightly tipple of Brandy for the foreseeable. #brandistopsalcoholism

on that note, it is UTTERLY BONKERS to be talking about a reality tv show with my dad. I thought he'd do the UK Season 1 and that would be it for him. Can't believe he's doing the US one too.

He'll be working his way through RuPaul next I bet.

A great finale and the correct winner. I did feel sorry about Ari though. He wasn’t going to betray her.

Andie and Quentin were so dumb throughout the season, but Andie was also infuriating because she made it so personal, never for a second questioning Cirie.

Considering how known and popular she seems to have been before the show, any intelligent person should ask themselves how come Cirie never got murdered?

It happened three times in a row!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom