The Wendy Williams Thread

She deservedly got whacked for this absolute mess yesterday.

Naturally the tearful apology video in her make-up room is already uploaded.

Oh she's definitely came out with something transphobic before.

Being thick as horse shit, she doesn't seem to be able to articulate the point she probably felt she was trying to make. It definitely was a bizarre statement to come out with when talking about gay men. I'm sure in the same episode she's wiping away tears with a q-tip at the story of a 12 year old coming out as trans (unless that was the following day, in which case how shameless :D)

Oh she's definitely came out with something transphobic before.
I remember the controversy when she was hosting the Drag Race 9 pre show, she was removed after 2 or 3 episodes, what the hell happened? :D

I have no idea what she previously said, but I'm sure she didn't mean it, it's a case of:
Being thick as horse shit
Correct.

I'll need to look on reddit for that scoop, what a diabolical woman (and I say that as someone who watches her bafoonery every day).

Just when you think she CANNOT Go any lower this bitch surprises us all! :D seriously what the fuck is going on in her head

On Monday, just two days after Dr. Amie Harwick was murdered by her ex-boyfriend, Wendy Williams talked about the crime on her talk show.

She noted that Amie wasn't murdered by Drew Carey, then said, “Come on down!” — the famous phrase Carey uses on The Price Is Right before making a motion with her head like someone falling, a reference to Harwick's death (she was thrown from a third-floor balcony by her ex).

In response, the audience was mostly silent, and Williams awkwardly continued the conversation. Reps for Carey, Williams and CBS did not immediately respond to request for comment.

(at the 10 minute mark)

OMG! :D She's properly insane, she can't control herself. She spends more time apologising on screen than anything else.

Wendy Williams Forced To Apologise After Mocking Joaquin Phoenix’s Cleft Lip

Wendy-Williams-Joaquin-Phoenix.jpg

Cher is not having it.

god bless Cher.

re: About Wendy, lots of other people have been fired from their jobs for doing less just like Kathy Griffin and Roseanne.

If that ever happens I hope she takes off her wig and tries to kill herself (faking it, of course) on live tv. :disco:

Um, she said his lip thing made him look hot. I think she's overcompensating at the moment - sometimes Hot Topics have to wait forever just to get her weird social posturing out the way, which always seems to be for her ex husband's benefit (who got a very nice settlement out of her so I doubt is even watching or cares).

As for the "come on down" comment, I'm surprised she didn't have her audience turn on her (not that she wouldn't start crying, faint or lift her skirt up to show her ankles, or do all of that at once, to regain sympathy within seconds). I think her stint on Dancing With the Stars shows how ineffective her party peices are outside of the show - she's in her little bubble, but is rather defensive right now and this is where radio Wendy is rearing her ugly head with an even uglier wig on it. Maybe I should re-watch that lip thing, but I didn't pick up on her mocking him for it.

Even if she says he's more attractive with it, the way she says is hard to see it as anything but a mockery :D

She's started doing 15 minute uploads from her apartment. I've yet to make it through 5 minutes of intro rambling and self-consciously vulgar takeaway eating on the first of now two in as many days. Her narcissism stripped of talking about celebrities is unbearable. I'm about to try again..

What a HOT MESS, I'm living for this :disco: The decoration :D The chicken wings or whatever she's eating :D Wendy asking if it's ok to have sex during coronavirus :D THIS IS INSANE :disco:

It's certainly picked up and I now wish these "episodes" were double the length.

She definitely had a bee in her wig over NeNe "ambushing" her with a call when her Housewives cameras were rolling.

Norman is looking hot in his low res lighting webcam, I wonder if I'll still fancy him when back in the studio.

She has uploaded very few shows on youtube, is that all? Seriously Wendy, love you but starting your show eating that shit is disgusting :D :disco:

she's gotta stop with the surgery, she looks like a cartoon camel :shock:

her house looks TACKY AS FUCK, why would you want your dining room to resemble a fucking Chili's restaurant?

she's gotta stop with the surgery, she looks like a cartoon camel :shock:

her house looks TACKY AS FUCK, why would you want your dining room to resemble a fucking Chili's restaurant?

It's the mise en scene darling, she has to maintain that extra persona somehow. Aren't we all captivated by her handbags hanging off Betty Boop? I'm surprised she isn't fishing out her hot sauce bottle from her cleavage she's that transparent with it all here in my opinion.

If only the unaired biopic from years ago would leak, but I'd say this is good casting looks-wise (I'm pretty sure she's exactly how Wendy thinks she looks like).

It's nice to see her back in the studio.

Giving high drama in her entrance too :D

Her wigs are mostly on a looking amazing streak right now.

I'm watching her Steve Madden interview. Is he gay? For an older man he's really doing it for me (then again he is talking about prison).

The "fans" have been accusing her of being high on air again. I must say, it's hard to tell as being "a mess" is very much on brand and her mannered party piece. She subtly addressed it the next day saying her fans were a tough crowd :)

omg the Masked Singer clip :disco: Robin Thicke's energy is pretty much the same as mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom