Thread about Lenny Kravitz

KindaCool

Basic bopz plz
So Lenny is easily my favorite male singer, but kinda overlooked on Moopy.

Anyone else like him?

His last album "Raise Vibration" wasn't that great, but "Low" and "It's Enough" are excellent.

The Chamber was absolutely one of my favourite tracks of 2014/2015, but I never felt the need to investigate further. Obviously I had Mama Said back in the day.

I genuinely only dislike a couple of his albums (Lenny and It’s Time For a Love Revolution)

Black & White America is an absolute gem.

I don’t need/feel the need to try much beyond his Greatest Hits, which has plenty to love. I remember being fond of Baptism when it came out...

Agreed that “Chamber” is essential though.

He's one of those artists where I tend to assume they've had more big hits than he actually has.

The only one I remember is the one where he had Slash on the song and the latter sported an impressive set of flares in order to fit in.

He reminds me of The ITV Chart show, where I also get flashes of Annie Lennox grimacing in the Little Bird video all the whilst being at The Time Calsule (how ironic).

He seems like just a current hit away from being a surprise Superbowl performer if notba guest one on current status.

The I Wanna Fly Away one was good, and Be My Baby via Vanessa of course.

One of my favourite artists. There's another thread about somewhere. And I'm sure there's a thread about the new single (which is great) and the upcoming album.

He's had a great career - I've done a top 10 or 20 in one of the threads. His last album Love Vibration or something like that was a career high.

The video always reminds me of catching bits of The ITV Chart Show when finishing up at The Time Capsule swimming baths. Same goes for Annie Lennox's Little Bird. Iconique.

that piano on fire shot would've made a stunning album cover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom