Tuesday announces a new format: The Tuesday

octophone

Prole Art Threat
Last day of my winter break. It's been restorative, I must say. About the right length too.

I've managed to get to the end of the winter season without a single significant depressive dip.

A record!

I think this winter has flown by. Very little snow and far too much rain though for my liking.

I'm feeling good about heading into March. Which may be because Friday is payday. We'll see if two days back at work puts the pinch on that and the factors of the building taking £300 off me changes that. I'm quite sure I will report back.

I think this winter has flown by. Very little snow and far too much rain though for my liking.
Do you think it's gone quick? I feel like it's massively dragged. I mean it feels like 6 months ago I was in South Africa, and it's still winter.

I need to see some daffodils growing on the side of the road then I'll feel like spring is coming.

Last edited:
One of my friends is going through tests for cancer, she's already had some tests and now is waiting for more. And I think the waiting is killing her, it's hard to know what to say to someone in this situation. It feels like anything I do say sounds so clichéd.

Did Carla12 die so mateorosi could live?

I don't think it was a fair trade off.

Sadly we'll never find out, as they have been EJECTED.

IP matched with AR CARLA no less

Do you think it's fine quick? I feel like it's massively dragged. I mean it feels like 6 months ago I was in South Africa, and it's still winter.

I need to see some daffodils growing on the side of the road then I'll feel like spring is coming.

Yeah I do actually feel like it’s went passed pretty quick. It’s not been absolutely baltic here overall, a few cold weeks but on the whole it’s just been WET ( :ken:)

Snowdrops are dying off here now and daffodils are a plenty. I would have thought the IoW would be the same since it’s usually a pretty mild place, no?

Yeah I do actually feel like it’s went passed pretty quick. It’s not been absolutely baltic here overall, a few cold weeks but on the whole it’s just been WET ( :ken:)

Snowdrops are dying off here now and daffodils are a plenty. I would have thought the IoW would be the same since it’s usually a pretty mild place, no?
Yeah it is milder compared to a lot of the mainland. I'm getting the bus home tonight so I'm going to do a daffodil check! My favourite season is definitely spring.

Do we all think winter is over? I mean, it was PROPER COLD last night and March can be PROPER CUNTY, weather wise.

I'd prefer to see March out of the way, but I'm cautiously optimistic.

But even if March and April are more mild, aren't they both usually typified by rain, anyway?

I'd prefer to see March out of the way, but I'm cautiously optimistic.

But even if March and April are more mild, aren't they both usually typified by rain, anyway?

I just remember the March where it snowed for what seemed like forever- in the last ten years maybe? It’s made me worry ever since. Even though it’s often unfounded.

It’s gotten really chilly here today and there’s dreaded GRIT everywhere so I dread to think what is meant to be on the way

Daffodils everywhere here. The past few days have been chillier but very bright and Springy.

Now I'm Sweden for Eurovision and a festival a couple of weeks after, there's a part of me VERY TEMPTED to just spend the 13 days in between travelling around Scandinavia.

I'M FUCKING BROKE AND AM ALREADY AWAY AN INSANE AMOUNT OF TIME THIS YEAR

But I'm still tempted...

I’ll have two incomes this month but as my new job is only contracted 29 hours I need to find another one SOON so I have some spending money come a SCANDINAVIAN EUROVISION!

I went out at 9:30 this morning to drop my car off to NOT be fixed and it was 2°C, so fuck off with your WINTERS OVER NONSENSE 😡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom