Tuesday sits in a car in sunglasses and a wig.

I'm on a first aid course. What a difference it makes to have a 20 minute commute only!

Anyways we're on lunch and I really just want to sit and catch up on EastEnders but people are trying to make conversation with me. How rude :argh:

Nothing worse. I usually have to go out for a walk at lunchtime just to get some peace.

We have a letter about new gas pipes being laid on our road 'over a week' from next Wednesday. It says they want access to our property. No thanks, I'll risk the gas explosion.

Nothing worse. I usually have to go out for a walk at lunchtime just to get some peace.
Same ! My manager suggested once he should join me for a walk...I think the look on my face made it quite clear that was not happening!

Is facebook down? I don't remember my password, it says an error occurred anyway and I'll have to charge my old phone if I want to change the password.

Mandy and my friend are off to the Bataclan tonight to see Sophie Ellis Bexter and I was planning a night on Facebook/Instagram in-between reading my kindle. Now it'll just be a kindle evening :(

Meta down while they get enough data together to simulate Kate Middleton's existence.

Mandy and my friend are off to the Bataclan tonight to see Sophie Ellis Bexter and I was planning a night on Facebook/Instagram in-between reading my kindle. Now it'll just be a kindle evening :(
You're in Paris. With an evening to yourself.

GO OUT!

I'm sure the hotel may be lovely if it's the business district, but don't you want to be IN Paris?

I'd much rather do a three star in a great location than a four or five star in a dull one.

I'm sure the hotel may be lovely if it's the business district, but don't you want to be IN Paris?

I'd much rather do a three star in a great location than a four or five star in a dull one.
No, we're here to see the sights, do all the tourist things in the day. I've loved getting the metro places, walking miles. We haven't come for nights out really, we're exhausted after being out all day so it's nice to be in a quiet area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom