UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

I really am seething. When I think of a child I'm aware of who is predicted 4 As in her A levels, despite (please believe me) the roughest start in life (still ongoing) and going to an OFSTED failing state school. What a fucking remarkable young woman she is. What amazing potential she has that she is thriving despite that.

The best universities should be fucking biting her hand off to get her in, not soaking up Eton wankers.

KNOW YOUR PLACE

This is exactly what they're doing. These people are scared of one thing - a meritocracy. They want further education to be for the wealthy and for those few Etonians who can walk and breathe at the same time without falling over not people with actual intelligence, talent and drive who just haven't done the pre-birth work to ensure they had the right patents.

Fuck every single one of these stuck-up cunts.

Fuck me you really do have to be a special kind of cruel to think Tory don’t you

I will happily get arrested physically putting myself in the way of that plane. Were descending into actual nazi behaviour

So Grant Shapps (THE TRANSPORT SECRETARY) has suggested replacing rail staff for the upcoming rail strike with AGENCY STAFF.

As many have pointed out HOW DO YOU REPLACE A TRAIN DRIVER?

It's more to do with changing the law to allow employers to hire agency staff to cover ALL industrial action in the future, rather than this one isn't it?

So plenty of time to fit in a nice little half day training course. I don't think any of us need worry about safety, death or anything.

We're due to be going by train down to Devon on the second of the three planned days. Decided we're going to go a day earlier instead.

It's more to do with changing the law to allow employers to hire agency staff to cover ALL industrial action in the future, rather than this one isn't it?
Well there is THAT of course.

What was their view when P&O did that? :rolleyes:

Ugh why did that cunt Frankie Boyle have to say it though.

Liz Truss is having a great day.

She's so dead behind the eyes. Just half-heartedly reciting pre-rehearsed nonsense that even she knows full well is absolute cobblers.

For me, Boyle's transformation from celeb-baiting edgelord to one of our most astute, if nihilistic political commentators has been one of the finer sights of the last 10 years or so. YMMV.
Has he ever apologised for making jokes about disabled kids?

This government is despicable on every level. Rwanda, the NI protocol, Partygate, corruption. Of course, it was all built on the great lie of Brexit, so what was to be expected? It's sad what the UK has become.

People like Truss in positions of power (and international influence, not that she’s much good at that) is frightening. We’re becoming more like America. Just because someone wants to be in politics doesn’t mean they should be. Where’s the FILTER?

Liz Truss is having a great day.

She's so dead behind the eyes. Just half-heartedly reciting pre-rehearsed nonsense that even she knows full well is absolute cobblers.

Who knew Sally Nugent was such a QoL???
Get her JADE! Get that cut-price Maggie Thatcher

I still can’t quite fathom what happened to this country that I spent all my teenage years waiting to move to . It was always a dream of mine to live in England, and when it finally happened I had the most amazing time .. now I don’t even seem to recognise the place anymore, and it’s got nothing to do with the people , who were always extremely lovely and kind and open .. it’s just that England as a country seen from the outside now feels so harsh and heartless.. it’s heartbreaking really

Last edited:
There are apparently three people still on the flight. It’d be hilarious if it wasn’t so fucking disgusting.

Sources have claimed that the grounds cited apply to all asylum seekers facing removal, so all asylum seekers due to board the plane tonight can rely on this decision from the court.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom